I looked inside and smiled, " What would I do without you guys."

Mia shrugged, " Probably be depressed."

Will nodded and start walking to my door.

" Okay lets go then."

Mia laughed, " You know Will."

We went inside and sat at the table eating. My parents were at the Vet, they took off some good amount of days due to my accident so they need to get back to work.

" Have you talked to Nick, Mia?"

Mia smiled, " Yes. He is having a big test and he is coming back home."

Will and I both nodded.

" How is long distance?"

Will asked that question but I also want to know since I'm going to be in the same predicament soon.

She shrugged, " Its not easy I will tell you that. But if you guys love each other then the connection you two have doesn't go away. You will wait on that person and you will realize how strong you are as a person."

I nodded, " Thanks. I'm not ready but I love him and if that's what he wants then I'm not going to stop him."

Will patted my back, " That's the spirit."

I don't know why but I start crying. I don't know if it was happy tears or sad. It was confusing tears.

Will and Mia got up from their seats and hugged me.

" I love you guys."

I heard them both sniffing knowing they were crying. We are some emotional ass creatures.

" We love you too. You got this girl."

I nodded and we just kept crying. These two are literally my hearts. No one can break the bond we have and I'm so appreciative of them.

++++++++++

It was around 6 and Mia and Will both left about a hour ago. I was doing dishes when my phone start ringing.

It was Hunter.

" Hello."

I pressed the FaceTime button so I can see him.

" Hey Princess."

" Hey."

He was in his room putting on a nice shirt. I'm not going to lie I was looking at his abs.

He caught me staring, " Princess my eyes are up here."

I nodded my head, " Sorry, where are you going?"

He did a goofy grin, " We my love are going on date."

" A date?"

He nodded, " Yes a date, so get ready."

He is just now telling me, do you know how long it takes me to get ready.

" Hunter! You are just now telling me?"

He laughed, " Princess wear something nice. I will be there in 30.