Epilogue

the song is for a scene later on in the chapter so feel free to listen to it to get a idea of what's happening when the scene comes up.

also again feel free to comment who you think the next book should be about. Jonah? Corbyn? Jack? Zach? or Daniel? :)

***

5 years later

he presses his hips to mine before pulling back and repeating the action over and over again. my fingers dig into his back leaving marks as he begins to move faster. his head is tucked into my neck while he whispers the dirtiest words he can think of into my ear causing me to moan his name again and again.

our breaths are ragged, our eyes are closed, our bodies are coated with sweat...the pleasure is unbearable. Jonah moans my name as I lift my hips to meet his, a sign that I'm close. the feeling builds up inside of me as our bodies move together faster and harder until everything explodes.

a few seconds later Jonah comes undone before lying down next to me.

"gets better every time" Jonah pants out, still out of breath.

"how long until their back?"~jonah

"about a hour. Zach should keep them busy" I reply with a smirk thinking the same thing he is.

he grabs onto my waist and pulls me up onto his body. my knees were on each side of him and my bare front was pushed right against his. slowly he lowered his head to my ear where he grabbed hold of the lobe with his teeth before tugging at it. "round two" he whispered breathlessly before jolting his hips up causing my head to fall back from pleasure.

I crash my lips against his as he continues to push his erection against me teasing me.

*bang*

"what was that" I asked, pulling away.

"nothing. shhh" jonah replied.

he reconnected our lips picking up where we left of.

"uncle Zach why is daddy eating mommy's face"

SHIT.

Jonah and I both pulled apart and hugged the blanket ,that was already covering our naked bodies, closer. perfect timing 101.

"well zack sometimes daddy wants to show how much he loves mommy so he 'eats her face'" Zach replies appearing next to our eldest son in the doorway.

"soooo can i eat your face?"  Alyssa replies looking up at Zach hopefully.

"ummm maybe another day kid" Zach replies messing up her light brown hair.

"Ally you cant eat Uncle Zach's face. because number one he is married to Jack and number two because your only three years old. your a baby" Landon said butting into the convocation from the living room.

"me and jack aren't marr-"

"BUT MOMMY SAID IM A BIG GIRL"

"mommy just said that to shut you up. now go play with your dolls child"~landon

"come on lets go into the other room"~Zach

"im not a baby am i Zach" alyssa asked while following the others out of our room

"no, no your not"

"yay! now pick me up"

"anything for you princess"~Zach

a hour later jonah and i had both showered and changed and we were now playing with ally. Landon was sitting by the TV watching some weird kids show and Zack and Zack were in the kitchen doing god knows what.