⚠️❤️⚠️first time (part 2)⚠️❤️⚠️

TheOfficialHolyWater
⚠️ ok before reading this im going to say read at your own risk. there is alot of smut and dirty content in this chapter. i wouldnt reccomend under 16 read it as its not appropriate but then again im under 16......shit. also go get a shower of holy water running as u will need it after reading this chapter. :) you have been warned!⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

he stood up straight looking down at me. only now did I realise how tall he actually was compared to me. damn. our chests were crushed against one and other leaving no room at all. I felt the redness starting to creep up my face at the thought of it . as he was so close I noticed his eyes had the tiniest golden flakes in them making them even better looking.

his eyes made their way down my face to my lips and after looking at them for a few seconds they travelled back up gazing into my eyes. slowly he leaned in brushing his lips against mine before they actually met. my eyes instantly shut at the contact as I answered back by moved my lips along with the rhythm of his.

he nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance and I quickly allowed his tongue to slip in and roam my mouth. his warm rough hands began running from behind my back down to my legs. a moan escaped my mouth as his hands started to massage my upper thigh. i felt him smile into the kiss as a blush crept onto my face. the kiss was soft but intense. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling our bodies even closer as he grabbed onto my legs lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as one of his hands moved up behind my neck and tangled its fingers through my hair. his hand behind my head slowly pushed my face closer to his deepening the kiss.

slowly he pulled away from the wall and started to carry us both up the stairs not once breaking the kiss. within seconds we were in his room and I was slowly thrown against the bed.

I looked up to see his once calm eyes were now filled with lust and hunger. slowly he climbed back on top of me using his fore arms to support him and stop his weight from crushing me. in a instant his sweet lips were back on mine as our tongues battled against each other once again. I moved my hands onto each side of his waist and under his top slowly roaming over his rock hard abs. slowly  I tried pulling his top of. we broke the kiss for 2 seconds while he helped me take of his shirt noticing my struggle.

my eyes roamed over his oh so lick-able abs. I looked up into his eyes to see him smirking down at me. "like what you see"~Jonah his warm husky voice sent shivers through me . but instead of denying it I nodded my head slowly .  "your turn"~Jonah . slowly he lifted my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and jeans . his eyes roamed over my top half . "so fucking beautiful"~Jonah feeling my cheeks heat up as I started to get self conscious ,as his burning gaze never left my body, I lifted my head up and re connected our mouths .

he re-tangled his hands in my hair but this time he slowly yanked my head back  causing a unwanted moan to slip out of my mouth. his lips left mine causing me to whimper and him to chuckle. his warm heaven like lips roamed down onto my jaw leaving wet open butterfly kisses down onto my neck . once he reached my sweet spot I let out a loud moan of pleasure as he bit down on the exposed skin.

he then moved his lips further down and just above my collar bone he left another love bite. he then continued to leave wet kisses all the way down to my belly button and all the way back up. "fucking beautiful "~ jonah. getting impatient I flipped him over so I was now on top and started kissing him. my lips travelled all the way from his neck down to his abs and I finally done what I've been wanting to do since I saw him shirtless. yes I licked his abs. my hot tongue licked over his warm abs as he released a deep moan.