Chapter 3-Butterflies?

Keri's Pov

"You venomous BITCH" Chris yells at Keri.

Keri stops laughing in shock.

"What did you just call me?" Keri says ready to fight ,but she wasn't going to.She couldn't even kill an ant.

"Since your a fuck-tard let me say it clearly so you can grasp on,"Chris says clinching his jaw in anger. He wipes his face with his already soaked gym shirt, giving a flash of tanned washboard abs.

" You. Are. A. bloody. venomous .BITCH!"he says slowly, pronouncing each and every syllable

Keri eyes widened. At this point she couldn't say anything. She was speechless. Then suddenly a tear fell down her cheek. Why was she crying?

Keri could see Chris angry face turn into confusion and then sympathy. Keri wiped away her tear and walked away from the boys. She felt humiliated by her self doings. Why did she do it in the first place? She was just so angry at him for the way he treated her earlier. What did she think she would gain from humiliating him? Certainly not an apology. She wouldn't apologize if she was him.

"Hey!"a familiar British voice calls from behind her.

She could hear his feet pounding on the grass as he ran her way. Then she felt a hand grab her shoulder. She jerks around to face him. Even though he was drenched in blue Gatorade  he looked absolutely gorgeous.

His icy blue eyes held concern as he looked at her. Why was he concerned about her?

Keri couldn't think straight with the look he was giving her. It made her legs feel like spaghetti strings.

" Are you okay?" he asks.

Keri narrows her eyes at him. Was this some trick? Why was he acting nice all of a sudden after what he just said.

"Why do you care?" she spits,"Don't act like you feel sorry for me after what you just called me!"

Chris' face morphs into amusement. "Let's not forget you poured a gallon of Gatorade on me." he tells her with a charming smirk. His hair was wet and stuck to his face, but if anything it just made his handsome features more noticeable.

Keri scoffs."That's only because you spilled my juice at lunch! "she retorts.

" It was an accident!" he exclaims. "Yours was on purpose!"

Keri laughs bitterly. They sounded

like kids arguing over who was the worst. She turns on her heel and walks away. But she couldn't help but notice how her heart fluttered and butterflies welled in her stomach with his presence.

She ignores it.

She probably caught the flu or something.