Chapter 2- Payback

Keri's pov

Keri Rosé still couldn't believe the nerve of that guy. Just because he was attractive and British didn't mean he had the right to treat girls like shit.

She would be sure to teach him a lesson. He would know his place here at Easton. No one, and she means no one got away with talking to Keri like that.

Keri stomped across the quad and towards the gym. She knew that this was his gym period because girls around campus talked about how awesome he was at soccer. It made her sick!

She saw the coaches and other students all watching boys play out on the field. She sneaks pass them, going unnoticed.

She hid behind the bleachers and watched the game from afar.

Of course he was on the feild, kicking around the ball with ease against his opponents.

He scores and the coaches and seated students cheer him on.

Keri catches Hunter Parker, pull at his hair in anger. Hunter was the captain of the soccer team, he didn't take losses easily. Hmmm...maybe she could use that to her advantage...

Keri smiles as the game ends and people cheer Chris on. He was grinning from ear to ear in all his cockiness. Asshole!

Keri narrows her eyes as the coaches pat him on the back in congratulatory. Then her eyes land on the large orange container of Gatorade on the bench.

It was her turn to congratulate him...

°

°

°

Chris' pov

"Take that! " he tells the blonde in victory. " You just got your ass beat by this Britain. Suck on it!"

The blonde American turns beet red.

" You just made a big mistake...You won't win again, so don't expect it. My team wasn't on their game today. " he says through clenched teeth.

Chris rolls his eyes." Can't take a bloody lost? You're team was awesome. Maybe if you used them more you could win." Chris tells the guy. The guy barely passed the ball the whole game! All he did was go for the goal.

The guy launches at Chris before some of his friends hold back by his shoulders.

"Hunter! Calm down we'll get him next time. " One of them assures.

Chris smiles pointedly at the guy he now knew as Hunter. " Yeah, you'll get me next time..." he mocks.

Then that smile plastered on his face dropped in an instant.

Chris was surprised to feel cold liquid drench him from all over. He was soaked with blue liquid dripping from his hair and his clothes. It was Gatorade!

The guys in front of him are surprised too, but then they laugh.

Chris whips around to see who did this to him, his face all anger.

It was Keri Rosé .

She smiled, holding the now large empty container of Gatorade at hand. She drops it by her feet and joins in the chorus of laughter.

"Sorry didn't see you there! Hey, but now we're even! " she mocks with a victorious grins,then she begins to laugh again.