Chapter 1-Exchange Student

Copyright © @Moriahovella all right reserved 2014

xoxoxoxoxo

I love to hate you

by Moriah Ovella

xoxoxoxoxo

"You Asshole!"

Keri shrieked at the boy in front of her.

His shaggy black hair fell in his eyes and his plump pink lips curled into a cocky smile revealing pearly white Colgate teeth.

"I'm a asshole?" Chris said, not noticing his accent was taking over.

"You clearly saw me there. Now I have to buy a new drink!" Keri complained snarling up at the handsome British exchange student.

Chris let out a deep laugh.

"Look I'm sorry you bumped into me and spilled your drink, but instead of me wasting my time here with you...,"

Chris pulls out his leather Calvin Klein wallet and  throws a twenty dollar bill her way.

"Get yourself another bloody drink!"He snarled venomously.

Keri gawked at him then at the twenty that landed below her.

"I am Keri  F-in Rosé, honor Student of Easton Academy and I-"

"Look I don't want to hear your boring life with all your preppy shit, and with that said I'm now leaving your pitiful presence!" Chris says in a harsh tone.

Keri stood in shook as she watched him leave the cafeteria. Girls averted the conversation to watch him go with sappy eyes, then turned back to their friends to gossip about the sexy new exchange student.

Keri never had anyone talk to her like that. Ever.

He would pay for that, she would make sure he knew his place here at Easton Academy.

°

°

°

∆Chris point of view∆

Keri Rosé.

She was pretty.

Maybe he was being a jerk back there, maybe he should apologize. He did bump into her in the first place.

He was going to apologize, but then she shrieked like a deranged woman. He instantly lost all attraction for her after that.

" Hey Great Britain  wanna play a game of soccer?" a blonde guy says from the field. It was his gym period, and he sat on the bench in the Easton Academy gym wear. Red shorts and a gray top with a tiger roaring. Bloody stupid mascot, and bloody stupid America.

Hmm...what could go wrong with a sweet game of soccer? He will show these lads how it was done.

"Don't call me Great Britain again else I'll kick your ass!" Chris yells to the blonde American.

"So that's a yes?" the blonde guy says with a smile. Chris wanted to knock that smile away, but decided to show him out on the feild.

"Yes,it was .Ready to lose blondy?" Chris said with his signature cocky smirk.

"Oh yes. I am quite ready.After I tarnish you in this neat game of football why don't we go out for tea and crumplets,eh? " The blonde mocks.

Okay, he really was going to kick this guy's ass now.