CHAPTER 10

Zyrille POV.
Agh!! Ang sakit ng ulo at katawan ko... what the fuck!! Ano ang nangyari??

Flashback:
Lumabas ako sa kwarto ni Anne para bumili ng pagkain ng may mapansin akong lalaki na minamasdan ang kwarto ni Anne...

Nang makita niya ako ay dali dali siyang lumabas ng hospital. Sinundan ko siya at nakita kong papunta siya ng garden. Nang makita nila ako ay binugbog nila ako tapos nakita ko si Trisha... Sinuntok ko ang lalaki then....

Ano ang nangyari pagkatapos?? Bakit di ko maalala??

"Hey... Zyrille are you alright??" Tanong ni Ate A kaya tumango ako.

"Okay take a rest..." she said...

(Fast forward..)

3 weeks past... and I realized that I shouldnt keep my feelings to Anne. Hyung was right even though I will get rejected at least I try... but I think Anne was avioding me. I dont know the reason since that day when I bring her to the hospital she didnt talk to me. And when Im around she will go away...

Its already lunch time and were going to the cafeteria. We enter and find some seat but its all occupied, and then I saw Anne with her friends, their was still 5 chaira available.

"Do you mind if we sit in??" Hyung Clarence ask. They all nod except Anne. Okay what is her problem??

"Ah! Anne are you sick??" Hyung Jack ask her. I look at her and I saw that her face is totally red. Is she blushing?? She's really sick??

"Ah... a-aniya?" She said shyly while looking at her food. "Hey Anne, look at them... its too disrespectful when they ask you but your not looking at them..." sabi ni Lorice na nagpipigil tawa.

"Your not sick but your face is red... are you okay??" I ask...

"N-n-neh" she said. Teka....bakit siya nauutal. After a minute of silence, the 3 of the girl laugh sooo hard!!... Anne look up and glared them. They just smile at Anne and peace sign. Tss. They are crazy...

"I-i h-have to g-go..." she said and quickly run out the cafeteria.

" hahaha Anne is.not good in keeping her feelings especially when her love is in front of her..." i heard Trisha said while laughing... wait... Im in front of Anne...

A-anne loves me??

"W-what did you say??" I ask nervously. Trisha quickly cover her mouth while her eyes is getting bigger.

"Anne l-love me??" I ask again. Trisha was about to answer but Alexa quickly answer it.

"Yes Anne loves you so If I were you, you shoukd reject her if-"

"Why would I reject her If I feel.the same way with her..." I said trying to keep the excitement in my vioce and face...

"Y-you love her too?" The 3 of them said in unison so I nod.

"What are you doing!! Go tell her!!" Princess said...

"Yeah. But I need your help!!" I said and smile at them. They all nod so I tell them my plan....

This is it!! Pansit!! I hope she will like it!!