Ch 6- Micah

White cotton sheets embraced me. Vanilla and citrus wafted into my nose as I woke. The room was almost completely dark. The only light was streaming in through a small part in her curtains as well as the overflow from her living room. I remembered where I was. Soft supple skin under my hands and the slender curves of her beautiful body.

Waking to her hair soft chocolate brown pooled in front of mine. I took her scent deep into my lungs. Sometime in the night, she had rolled away from me. Her lace-clad ass pressed against my naked groin. Realizing it, made me swell to an aching tightness. Her body against mine made my head swim with thoughts from what we had done the night before. The heat of her mouth and the wet velvet that was her tongue left phantom feelings throughout my body.

We had fallen asleep together soon after my finish. This wasn't a normal thing for me. She had curled into my chest and it felt good. 

The last I saw the clock, it was close to midnight. With her soft breaths warming my skin. Throughout the night, I would wake up to her twitching with quiet whimpers spilling from her lips. I'd hushed her and caressed her cheek or smoothing over her hair. It didn't matter what was haunting her in her dreams, because I got to hold her.

Remi was a mystery. Her confident facade was intense and strong but the strain she showed me overnight was different.

Thinking back to the way she stood up to Ben. What was their history? Ben seemed to get agitated just by my presence. There looked to be a deep-seated rage in his eyes that he had pushed down and hidden away. Had she caused that? How violent could he become?

Wait, why did it matter? Remi wasn't mine to protect. I had no stake in her life, but everything in me wanted her. 

My thoughts were stopped by her movement. Lazily, she stretched her arms in front of her, legs extending, and back curling. As she arched back into me, I pressed into her and gently glided my hands over her waist, wrapping her in my arms. An audible gasp escaped as she whipped her head back to look at me.

"Micah," said with a bit of surprise and relief.

"Morning gorgeous," whispering against her ear.

A smile crept across her face as she turned in my arms. "I didn't think you'd stay."

"Why wouldn't I stay?"

"I just figured you would have somewhere more important to be." Her fingers grazed over my chin as her eyes blinked up at me.

"Nope. Everyone needs sleep and I liked where I laid my head last night." I could feel myself brimming with a hellish smile.

"It was a very. Good. Night." She placed a hand against my chest and gave me a wicked smile.

"What are you doing today?"

"I have plans with Shay." Averting her eyes to her fingers swirling slow designs on my skin, sending unnoticeable shivers through me. She did smirk at the goosebumps she had caused over my skin. "Why? Did you want me again?"

"Mmm.. Most definitely." I leaned forward to claim her mouth. Feeling her nails rake over my chest as she opened her mouth to mine. Rolling her under me, she giggled as she nipped at my lips. Moaning into my mouth as she parted her legs, letting me fit against her. I slid my hands up her body and planted my length against her heat. "Damn, Remi. As much as I'd love to stay here in bed with you all day, I can't." Pulling away from her enough to nuzzle her nose with mine. "So plans with Shay, work tonight?"

"No, I'm off." Her voice was rough, eyes still heavy and lips were swollen, catching my attention.

"Let me take you out to dinner," I was hoping she would let me as I stroked her cheek.