InkError - Cuddles

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

3rd Person POV

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

WARNING: CONTAINS NSFW CONTENT; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Error took in a deep breath. God how he hated these damned house parties. Everyone expected him to hate them, which he did. Yet, he couldn't help but like them just a bit. Maybe it was because he'd always jump at any chance to social interaction for a change? Well, aside from his obnoxious teammates. Still..It always hurt him physically whenever anyone would make physical contact with him. Error suddenly felt a gentle squeeze given by the skeleton next to him, holding his hand tightly. "Are you alright, Glitchy?" Ink muttered softly to Error. "I've noticed that you're shaking."

Error blinked. He hadn't even realized. "I̸̤͛͆.̷̦̩̚.̷̯͋̚u̷̼̱͋h̷̨̯͐.̴̩̰̅͗.̴̘̑̌y̵͕̞͠ẻ̷͕ͅȁ̴̖̒h̸̭͝." Error muttered. Ink let out a small amused chuckle as he pulled Error closer to his side. Error gave a silent glare and a large patch of glitches flickered across his body, but he didn't complain. "If you ever want to go back home just say so alright?" Error nodded as he leaned a bit into Ink's side.

Ink gently pulled Error into the house, smiling as he was greeted by his two partners Blue and Dream. Error glared at them slightly. What? There were many times where he had to leave his wonderful UnderNovela just to fight them. "Hi, Ink! Hello Error!" Blueberry grinned at the two and offered his hand out, to which Ink shook. "Tacos are in the oven and should be out soon! For now, we have some sweets and drinks though! Also since you guys are staying the night just go ahead and put down your stuff in one of the guestrooms." Error visibly seemed to straighten up at the mention of sweets, blushing in fury when both Dream and Blue laughed. "That sounds great Blue! Thanks for inviting us guys." Ink smiled at them and gently released Error.

"So, I'm guessing food first?" Ink smirked. "Ơ̵͍͉̿̌ḣ̷͍͖,̸̭̮͈͑̃͑ͅ ̶͍̠̣̈́͌́ǹ̵̩͓̒̓͌̾ơ̶̤̍́͗͝t̴̳̖͔̥͔̄̌ ̶̤̙̬̅̕̚͝ą̴̣̗̑́̅̋͝t̶̢͍̯̦̥̋́̔̋͐ ̵͎̤͇̦̃̄͊͊̅a̴͈̾̈́̈͝l̸͉̈́͒̈ḻ̵͙͚̌̅̉͗́!̴̝̲͙͎̟͛ ̵̢̣̣̎Ï̷͉̾ ̴̪̮̘̈́̾̑̅t̵͓̥̀͗́́ö̸̮́̽̐̕t̸̬̯̍͜ä̸̧̫͚̮l̵̥̗̿̾̔͗̑ḽ̴̅͗͛͗y̵̫̪̠̔͛̎ ̵͉͐̓͛̐ẁ̶̨̞̐a̷̡̢̲̖̬͂̃n̸̜̭̈́̅͠ț̷͍͓͗́́͝ ̵̬̪̞̖̬͌͗͛ẗ̴̗͎̼̩̘̂́͌o̶̫͔̝̎̒͑̍̄ ̴̖͕̞̓̀̏̂̍͜s̶̛͔̗͙̳̒̀̓͋t̴̢̼̬̩̟͌̕ā̴͍̜̳͉͑́͘r̵̫͠v̴̢͇̻͛͂̋̋͂e̵̢͍̺̹̓͒̊̕ ̶̣̙̻̄̎̈̀̑t̷̝̹̔o̵̫̰̝̽ ̶͚̦̲̔͌̈́͘̕ḑ̸̦̝̣̄̈́ȅ̷̡̋̐̚a̸̙̋ṫ̷̺͙̬̞͕̇̎́̕ḩ̴̨͚͍̘̽͋͑́́!̴̬̻͚͌͋" Error scoffed. "I'll take that as a yes." Ink offered his hand to him and took Error's in his own as they walked towards the sweets-filled table. Error took two toffee brownies, a tart, and a cookie that was made to look like each of them; he took his own of course, as well as a few mini chocolate bars in which he shoved into his pockets. It was free, relax. Ink grabbed a slice of fruitcake, a tart, and finally his own cookie.

They both walked to find a free spot which wasn't too hard since they had gotten there rather early. Ink went to go put the stuff into the guestroom while Error relaxed and leaned back into the couch, taking a small bite of one of his brownies. Afterwards, Ink leaned over his shoulder, smiling at the sight of the cookie on Error's plate. He then plucked his off his plate, musing at Error's hiss of protest. "W̴̨̩̻̟͌h̵͍̟̹͆͑̓̈́a̷̙̺̻͙̐ṫ̶̯̞͚͚̈́͘̕ ̴̩̞̩͑ͅţ̶̦͆̾̋̈̉h̴̖̓̚e̴͇̮̯̹̋̓̿̃͝-̷̰͈̳̪̀̈́.̷̘̙̃̄̓ͅ.̴͓̰̯̊̈́̕.̵̧̩̲͍̄Î̷̳̭͎̳n̷̢̡͝k̵̠̠͛̔͗ͅ!̷̨͕̥̀̉͂͋ ̴̺̩͙̪̻̈́̃W̸̢̱͇̜̕͜h̴̢̛͙̮̭͓̆͑̃̋ȧ̶͖t̸̲̿ ̸͓̔̍̂a̵̢͚̘̼̽̈́r̶͎̘̘̀̓̏͘ẻ̷̛̬͖̹̹͍ ̶͍̹̗̲́́y̴͔̞̅̏̓ö̷̧͓̪́ư̷̛̩ ̶̩̟͍̥͉̈́̎̑̕d̵̤͖̫͂͐ő̷̖̝̒͠i̸̙͕̽̒͐̉͜ṅ̷̡͕̹̟̞̓̿͘g̴̝͚͂͒?̸̱̞͈͂̾̄͝!̵͖̂̏" Error frowned. "Eating, duh." Ink gave him a dorky smile in return. "Error stared at him for a few moments before huffing and rolling his eyes, hiding a small smile. "W̶̨̃͝͝h̵̙͓̼͎̑̈́͠a̷̝͒͆͘͘t̷̨̪̬͙̼͗̃ẽ̷̱̜̻v̶̡̳͖̇͗͜e̶͉̽͆̚r̶̟̤͔̣͈͗̊͝.̸̤̼̘̹́̿́̅ͅ.̷̛͓̲͑̈́.̸̧͇̖̺̆̈̉̇͊" Ink hummed and took a small bite of the cookie. "It's good but not as delicious as-" Ink paused as he watched Error's face flare up and a glare shot his way, daring him to continue.