We're coming back!

Start song at 30 seconds in.

[Isa Pov]

Isa was holding Y/N's hand... His hand was was shaking in her's and held on to tight to her his eyes had just turned from it's beautiful E/c to a lifeless grey.... Then dark black. She could see the fear in him coming out.

Y/N: "Something's happening. I can't see, I can't hear.... I need to go... I'm sorry."

Asia: "Y/N... Y/N!"

He becomes lifeless and suddenly a dark black sludge forms around him. Rias and Akeno use magic to try get him out, but it had no effect, Serefall even tries and still nothing. Then the black sludge shrinks and disintegrates.

Rias: "What?"

Akeno covered her mouth and everyone could see a few tears escaping as she silently cry's as she try's to stop the tears. While Isa and Asia are also about to cry.

Azazel: "I'm sorry we'll have to grieve later." An explosion can be heard outside "we can't worry about him now! Leonidas said he was being taken to another world. The way i see it, he's the lucky one."

Isa: "You want to say that again!"

Just then a magic a can be felt, then the world stops in motion. The only people who aren't effected are the four leaders with Rias, Isa, Xenovia, Kiba and Irina  

Isa: "What's going on! It's like the world stopped?"

Rias: "Gasper!"

Everyone looks at her, confused then Isa remembers

Isa: "Right Y/N did mention she was being attacked by..."

An explosion can be heard outside, then multiple people can be seen coming down from the sky on magic circles.

Isa: "Who the hell are these people?!"

Serefall: "Magicians!"

Isa: "What?"

Serefall:  "There so rude, I'm a real life magic girl and there flat out ignoring me!"

Michael: "That still doesn't explain this power though?"

Azazel: "It's that half vampire girl, she must've been forced into a Balance Breaker scenario."

Isa: "That makes sense, she is able to stop time... But she would never do anything like this!"

Sircezch: "He's not saying she is... She's being forced to do this... Oh dear child what is happening?"

Rias: "They will pay for attacking my household and for taking Y/N away from us!"

Azazel: "I doubt it was them..."

They all looked at Azazel confused

Isa: "What!"

The room shakes as an explosion hits the other side of the building.

Azazel: "We can ask that question later on. For now, our forces are being destroyed."

Serefall: "To make it worse, there are so many of them out there this could cause a problem."

Michael: "Were trapped like rats... So the saying goes. But we need to take action very soon, or we will soon follow like our guards."

Sirzech: "Agreed if this caries on... We may have a problem."

He turns to his sister.

Sirzech: "Rias, Isa, you two will need to head to Gasper and helper her, if were able to stop them using her powers, then we may be able to change this tide of battle." He looks out the window "I personally don't want to send you two alone..."