"Damnit!" I muttered.

We ended up doing things together even though I didn't want to. Everyone staring and watching.

"He's engaged to Elizabeth."

"No there engagement was broken."

I ignored it well tried to. Since I gave up and went back to the manor. Ciel following me.

"Look. Can we talk?" He asked.

"About?" I asked.

"The whole situation why I broke up with Lizzy?" He asked.

"Sure." I sighed.

"I did it since I was finally able to realize you love me. After so many years my heart just feels different around you. I knew I had to make a move especially when my dumb butler said it's love and he knows nothing about love." Ciel explained.

"So? You haven't loved me till now even then with all this drama it's now starting." I tried.

"Stop. Don't you hear yourself. I love you! It's the only reason I'm here since i would rather have an actual wife than- her!" He yelled.

"It took you so many years though."

"Better late then never." He careered my cheek.

Ciel's p.o.v
She smiled at me. I placed my lips on hers, I felt her relax as I made the motion.

"See! I told you He was here!" Edward broke in. I moved away knocking him back.

"Hey!" Alexis now had a gun pointed at my head.

Y/n just sat there on her bed unsure of how to move since Eddy was next to her playing with pillows.

"You never did that with me! You never told me such sweet things! I let you take me. I gave you everything and I-" Lizzy slapped me.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing in my estate!" Y/n yelled.

"We had a feeling Ciel would be here. It's time to know what are his real intentions." Edward smirked the blood trickling out his mouth.

"Oh real clever!" I said.

"Very exactly since you're the one who broke my sisters heart!" Edward threw a punch at me. Eddy kicked his Alexis's leg,

"Brat!" I threw a punch at Alexis seeing he was gonna hit eddy.

Eddy jumped into my arms. He was crying, Y/n gave me a napkin for the blood coming out my nose.

"Leave!" Y/n told them.

"I don't have to listen to you!" Lizzy said.

"Bitch. You forget my title is above yours so leave!" Y/n told her. I chuckled. No wonder she's been my childhood friend.

"Son of a-"

"A lady doesn't speak that way. I'm sorry I'm late Master." Sebastian apologized.

"Damn you! I got a bloody nose cause of you!" I yelled.

"Shall I take him?" Soma came in.

"Yes." Y/n told Soma. I handed eddy to soma and they left.

"Undertaker And Grell disappeared earlier." Delilah told Y/n.

"But to do something too!" They both broke the window coming in.

"My Window!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh that was a window?" Grell questioned.

"Dumbasses." Sebastian and I muttered.

"BASSY!!!" Grell threw himself at my butler.

"By order of the queen. The Phantomhive And Midford Engagement has been called off and the Now Earl Phantomhive And Madame L/N may be engaged if pleases to!" Adrian read.