Felix smiled and nodded, "Okay. Can't wait to meet him," he said. "Oh, do you go to work tomorrow?" he asked as he munched a piece of chicken.

You shook your head, "Ryujin needs to settle a few things up before leaving. I'm taking a day off tomorrow until Wednesday. I'll open the shop again on Thursday," you told him. "Why? Are you taking a day off tomorrow?" you asked.

He nodded his head before shaking it, "Well, Hyunjin need to attend his grandfather's birthday party tomorrow. I'm gonna have to open the shop for half of the day and Hyunjin won't be there. So, I thought I might ask you to keep me company and how about going out after it? I'll close the shop at twelve anyway,"

You thought for a while before nodding, "At least it's better than sitting on the couch all day with my eyes fixed on the TV screen," you said.

You both finished the chicken and cleaned up. After cleaning up, it's still too early to go to bed so you both decided to watch an episode of New Journey To The West season five.

"Jaehyun's so handsome, he reminds me of Kyuhyun, I kind of miss him. Hodong, Sugeun, and Jiwon are so funny. I really love the chemistry between Mino and P.O," you commented halfway through the movie.

Felix laughed because of a scene, "Mino and P.O have been friends for a long time. No wonder they clicked really well," said Felix.

You nodded and clicked your tongue, "Mino somehow looked like my brother. I mean their face really looked almost the same. Others might mistake my brother as Winner's Mino," you said as you chuckled.

Felix hummed, "Mino also reminds me of someone I used to know. How in the world can people looked alike?"

You shrugged and both of you continued watching the film.

***

You were sitting behind the counter in Felix's and Hyunjin's cafe, Scents of Feels. Felix was listing a few things while you scrolled through your timeline.

"Are you bored?" asked Felix with his eyes still fixed on his big brown book.

You shook your head, "I won't get bored," you said.

"And why is that?" he asked as he closed his book.

You turned off your phone and turned your body to face him, "Well, there are only three scents that I really love. Flowers, new books and coffee. The three of them give me different feelings," you said.

Felix nodded, "Feelings of what?" he asked as he laid his head on top of his hand on the counter.

"A flower gives me a feeling of confidence. The way a flower shows the world how it smells like without being afraid about what others might think and keep it to itself. New books give me a feeling of excitement. It gave a feeling of curiosity. Excited and curious about the adventure every book tells. While a coffee, it always gives me a feeling of calm. I could clear up my mind easily by smelling the scent of it. It's addictive and just so rich," you explained.

Felix nodded and smiled as he listened to your explanation, "You're really are a bookworm, I can tell," he said that made you looked at him with your death glare. "Well, but true. The three of them gives you different vibes because each and every one of them have their own charms that make them unique,"

You nodded as you looked ahead, towards the road, through the glass door. You took a deep breath again and breathe in the scent that the cafe gave.