Prologue

Jimin was running and running away from something. What was he running away from?

Cops.

He felt the wind through his hair as he sped up faster and faster. Trying his best to run from the people yelling his name and yelling at him to stop.

This all started because I decided to steal a movie and a video game that wasn't released yet to the public. Jimin thought to himself while spacing off.

Let's just say, spacing off while running isn't a smart idea. At that moment, Jimin's shoe got caught on a cracked in the sidewalk causing him to fall face first onto the pavement.

"You're under arrest." Was the last thing Jimin heard before his conscious faded to black.

"Where am I?" Jimin asked when he opened his eyes to a dark cell. No, he wasn't looking in the dark cell, he was looking from the dark cell.

Oh right... I got arrested. Wait... does that mean I'm in jail?!

At that moment, a police officer opened the cell, "Good evening, Park Jimin, we already checked to see if you had your weapons and we didn't need to interrogate you to know you're the criminal. All the evidence was in your jean jacket." He had explained, "By the way, my name is officer Jeon."

Jimin glanced over at the bunk beds, "Do I have a cellmate?"

"Yes and due to conventional reasons, we can't say what his crimes were." Officer Jeon said, "Anymore questions?"

"Why did just stealing things send me straight here?"

"We found evidence that you murdered you're brother." He said, "It was all there. On you."

Jimin's eyes widened, "That isn't mine, I'm being framed. I loved my brother, still do."

Just a month ago, Park Jimin's brother was murdered, and they still hadn't caught the verdict. Now, they think he's the one who killed his own brother. No way was that it.

"Save it for the judge. Who you won't see for another three or so months."

"Jungkook, we're bringing Yoongi back from recess!" Another officer shouted from the hallway, bringing a somewhat short young man into the cell.

"Thanks, Jin hyung." Jungkook said, "Sorry I couldn't help this time, I was talking to newbie."

"Why are you talking about me like that?" Jimin asked.

"It's what they do. They look down on us." Yoongi scoffed as he went to sit on the bottom benk. Jimin stood up from the floor.

"That's not very fair." Jimin sighed.

"Well we will be going now. " Jungkook said as thy left the cell and locked it

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, "My name is Park Jimin..."

"Mine is Min Yoongi... so... why did you get arrested? "

"I stole some stuff then tripped when the cops were chasing me." Jimin explained but didn't want to say the whole thing about how he was suspected for murder.

"That's weird." Yoongi said with a slight lisp, "Guess you're not a good runner. But I can't say much about that." He turned towards the wall, back facing Jimin.

Jimin couldn't think of anything else, "Well... it was nice meeting you." He said, I guess.

He then climbed to the top bunk and fell to sleep. A normal actual sleep.

~hope you guys enjoyed. Please comment and vote, thanksss~