3. Venice: Tintoretto & Tiziano

Start from the beginning

Her hands carded through his hair, short and slicked back in the Muggle way. Distracted as she was, it took her two tries before her "Finite Incantatem" released the charm and his long hair and beard shimmered back into being to flow in auburn-and-silver waves over his back and chest.

"Better," she whispered, letting her mouth touch his, her lips light and elusive as the brush of a butterfly's wings.

His fingertips danced over the sides of her breasts and down her belly as she pulled her arms from the sleeves of her dress and pushed it past her hips to step out of it, leaving her in a brassiere, knickers, and stockings.

He removed his shirt and vest, then his belt and trousers, the buckle making a dull, metallic thunk when he dropped the garments in a messy heap on the floor. They both bent to remove their uncomfortable Muggle shoes, and when they straightened up, he turned her around so that her bottom pressed up against his thighs. He unhooked her bra and helped her push it off, his hands coming around her to cup her bare breasts. His mouth tickled across her shoulders as she rubbed herself against him through the frustrating cloth that separated her from his skin.

Maybe it was the wine, but she wanted him with a desperation she hadn't felt since they'd resumed their affair that cold March day nine months ago, wanted to drown in his flesh and the sensations he evoked in her.

She tried to pull away and move him towards the bed, but he held her fast. Her nipples were hard peaks of electric sensation as he pinched and rolled them between his fingers, and she moaned. He broke off his work to Summon his wand and cast a Silencing spell, then tossed the scarred Elder stick onto the chair with their coats.

One hand returned to her breast, while the other travelled south to her sex, fingers pushing the thin silk into her most intimate parts.

"So wet," he murmured, "I can feel it right through your knickers."

She could only gasp in response as he rubbed her through the damp cloth. He held her still, his hard cock pressing almost uncomfortably into the small of her back.

When she moved one leg back to rub against the side of his calf, the hand that was teasing her stopped, and he released her, only to grasp the waistband of her knickers and yank them down around her thighs so that her legs were restrained. His arm came back around her, pressing her back against his bare chest.

"Don't move," he breathed into her ear.

He reached down to cup her mound, holding her there for what seemed an eternity before he allowed a finger to move into her cleft and over the button of flesh that made her release the breath she'd been holding with a soft, "Oh!"

Her legs threatened to give out as he touched her, the tension coiling up from her centre forcing breathy cries from her mouth. As one finger caressed, another worked its way into her, probing and pressing, until her orgasm broke over her. He had to hold her up as she shook, pulsing around the finger that was still sheathed within her.

When she could stand on her own again, he let her go and knelt to pull her knickers all the way off. She returned the favour, letting her tongue tease the erection she had uncovered.

"No," he said when she put her mouth on him in earnest. He pulled her to her feet and steered her to the bed. She turned down the coverlet and lay, legs spread and arms outstretched to receive him. He joined her, covering her body with his, but he didn't take her; instead, he stroked her skin, letting his cock slide teasingly against her sex.

Minerva's legs, still encased in stockings, came up to wrap around him. His weight on top of her and his familiar scent made her hum with pleasure as he whispered endearments between kisses that covered her face, ending with her mouth.