A Special Child Is Born

The Teller

"What's going on?!" Some yelled

"The ten tails is on a rampage!" Others cried

"What do we do?!" Some asked.

"Sir," I said looking at the sage.

"What is it?" The sage of the six paths asked looking up at the ten tails.

"What do we do? We don't have anyone to help us out. If this keeps up the whole world will be gone." I said looking at the beast.

"I'll seal it up inside me." He said taking a step forward.

"Wait!"

"What is it?" He said looking at me.

"Look." I said pointing at the beast.

We stared as the beast started to open up. We were ready to attack until we heard a cry. I stared with wide eyes as a baby came out of it.

"My lord-"

"I know, you go for the baby and I'll go for the beast. Make sure nothing happens to the baby." He said before running towards it. I did the same and ran to grab the baby.

I noticed that the baby was inside a sphere. The beast looked at me and then at the baby. It let out a huge roar and a huge dust of cloud wrapped around me.

"Take care of her." I heard a voice say. Then the cloud clear and the sage was standing looking at me tiredly.

"What happened to the ten tails?" I asked and he sighed.

"I became is jinchuriki." He said looking down at the baby.

"The sphere around the child, what is it?" He said poking it.

"Careful! We don't know what she can do!" I said scolding him.

"What will you do with her?" He asked and I stared at the baby.

"I'll take care of her. I'll name her Tsukiko. Because she was born when the moon was out." I said and he face panned.

"That's the best you could do?" He said and I laughed.

"Hey! Be glad that I'm the one taking care of the baby and not you." I said and he nodded.

"You'll raise her as your daughter until we find someone to take her in." He said and I nodded.

"As you wish my lord." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go we need to help any... of..." I watched as the sage fell to the ground. I tired to help him but I didn't know how.

"Someone hurry and help me!!!" I shouted. Quickly people ran out of there hiding places and helped us get some medical help.

"My lady!!" I heard my apprentice shout.

"I'm fine." I said as I looked down at the baby in my arms. She looked so peaceful as if nothing bothered her at all. She looked at me with her rainbow colored eyes before having them roll back and closing her eyes.

"Tsukiko? Tsukiko wake up!" I shouted but nothing. I ran into an empty tent and started to perform jutsus to help her breath again.

"My lady! What's wrong?!" Someone shouted as they came to aid me.

"She not breathing!!" I shouted trying my hardest to keep her alive.

"Give her some chakra." A voice said. I nodded then did as I was told. Slowly her chest started raising. I let out a sigh of relief then looked at her sleeping face.

"She's okay. She's fine." I repeated to myself. "My little Tsukiko."