Chapter X

At around 3:30pm. 30 minutes later. We are just a step from the top of the Shinra building.

“This is it.” I say looking at Anna then Cloud.

They nod there heads and we walk out. We look up and see the back of Sephiroth. A black wing has emerged from his right shoulder. I see from the corner of my eye, Cloud lowers his sword so he is carrying it with one hand.

“Sephiroth.” Cloud shouts up to him.

Sephiroth turns around and looks down. He looks at Cloud then me and Anna. He flies down and lightly steps down, 4 metres away from us.

“Cloud.” he says in a low creepy voice. “Did you finally figure out my plan?” he asks with a creepy smile. A shiver goes up my spine and I notice Anna gets one too, because she shifted uneasily.

“Yes, I did. With the help from these 2.” Cloud says mentioning towards us.

 Sephiroth looks over at us.

“Oh. So you couldn’t do it yourself? You’re such a puppet.” Sephiroth says, pushing Cloud into anger. 

“Shut up.” Cloud says rushing towards Sephiroth with great speed. Anna shoots 2 times at Sephiroth, but he dodges them.

Sephiroth knocks Cloud back causing him to do a dodge role backwards. I step in and I swing my sword at Sephiroth, so Cloud can regain himself. 

Cloud regains himself and starts fighting Sephiroth again. I turn to Anna, who is reloading her gun. She looks at me and looks worried.

“He got you.” she says to me.

“What?” I ask.

“He got you. Sephiroth cut you.” she says back.

“Where?” I ask.

“On your arm and your cheek a little bit.” she says.

I look at my arm and it is pretty deep. I touch my left cheek and the cut stings. From the corner of my eye, I see Sephiroth speeding towards us. I dodge but Anna gets knocked back. She pulled her staff out just in time. I knock Sephiroth away and when I turn around I see Zack Fair helping Anna up.

“Oh. Hello.” I say from behind him.

He turns around after helping Anna.

“Hey, I’m Zack.” he says putting his hand out.

“I’m Destiny. My friend you just helped is Anna.’ I say.

He turns and I notice he eyes her for a second.

“Its nice to meet you.” Zack says.

I look to see where Cloud and Sephiroth are at but I don’t see them.

“Ahh” a voice calls from another platform.

 Anna, Zack and I hurry to see Sephiroth’s blade stabbed through Cloud’s chest, pinning him to a piece of debris that is laying straight up on the ground. Cloud is in a sitting position.

“Cloud.” I yell.

Sephiroth lefts him up with a smile on his face.

“Did you feel this pain before Cloud? I’ll make sure you won’t forget.” Sephiroth says.

He throws him up and lunges at him. He attacks Cloud and smashes him to the ground. I see that Sephiroth sliced his left cheek and a couple on his arm. Each quiet deep. Sephiroth comes back on the ground and says one last thing to Cloud, before he finishes him.

“How would you feel if I take her and her friend away?” Sephiroth asks grinning at him.

Cloud is kneeling, on his left knee and he looks behind him to me and Anna. He then looks down. Sephiroth attacks and Anna, Zack and I appear in front of Cloud and we block Sephiroth’s attack.

“He won’t feel anything, cause we aren’t going anywhere.” I say to Sephiroth in a serious voice.

“Ya.” Anna yells.

He stairs at me and disappears within a flash. I take a breath and I turn around. I rush over to Cloud and I see him trying to stand. I put my sword behind me and he does the same. He suddenly falls over slightly and I catch him.

“You ok?” I ask.

“Uh, ya.” he says, uncertain.

I put his right arm around me and Zack comes up.

“Yo.” Zack says.

“Hey.” Cloud responds.

They do their hand shake, which is the wrist bump.

“You doing alright?” Zack asks.

“Yeah. I think so.” Cloud replies.

We got to my car, which is quiet a walk. I notice on the way that Cloud got hurt in the right foot because he was limping. I set Cloud in the passenger, Anna and Zack sit in the back. I drive us to 7th Heaven and I notice someone else is here. I get Cloud and Anna gets the door. 

We go in and we see the whole gang there. Yuffie, Barret, Marlene, Cid, Red XIII, in the middle of the bar and Vincent in the corner.