Chapter III

In the morning, we wake up around 9:00am. Anna go’s to the washroom and I go upstairs to see if he’s still here. We think he will be because his sword is here but he probably wouldn’t have seen it. I open the door and see that he is exactly where I left him. 

 I go downstairs and turn on the TV. Me and Anna watch it till 9:20 then decide to make breakfast. We chat and decide to make pancakes, bacon, hash browns and toast. We eat and leave some on a plate for Cloud. Then we watch TV.

 At 10:03, I hear noises upstairs. Anna is half asleep.

“Anna, just letting you know, I’m going to go check on Cloud.” I say while being a bit quiet.

“Alright.” she says looking about to flop over. I laugh and shake my head. I go upstairs and I knock on the door. I open it and I see Cloud standing at my dresser, which is at the far wall by the bathroom door. Cloud turns around and looks at me with a barely-there expression on his face.

“Hey.” I say in a soft voice.

“Hey, where am I? And who are you?” He asks in a shy voice.

 I walk in and slowly walk towards him.

“I’m Destiny, and you are at my house. My friend, Anna and I found you at the park, unconscious. So we brought you here.” I say while stopping at the end of my bed, which is a metres away from him.

“You must be Cloud.”  I say in a soft voice.

“Yeah...  I am. Well thanks, for doing that. Bringing me here, I mean. Somewhere safe.” He says in a low monotone while looking at the floor.  

“No problem. Say, why are you over here?” I ask in a curious, playful voice.

“Oh, I was looking at your pictures here on the dresser.” He says looking back.

“Oh, well. That’s my friend Anna. My mom Nandra, and my twin brothers, Alec and Joseph.” I say walking over pointing them out.

  He looks and says nothing. “Come downstairs to meet my friend.” I say in a playful, nice voice.

I walk out and stand by the door, waiting for him. He exits and I close the door. I turn around and he’s waiting there, by the stairs for me. I smile and go downstairs with him behind me. We enter the living room and Anna is up now. She turns and see’s Cloud. She smiles and gets up.

“Cloud, this is Anna. Anna, this is Cloud.” I say. 

They shake hands and they both sit down. Anna sits on the couch she was on, and Cloud sits on the couch that I slept on. 

“I’m going to go make a tea. Do you guys want one?” I ask.

“No, thanks.” Anna reply’s, and goes back to watching TV.

 “Cloud.” I ask and look at him.

“Uh, yeah. Sure.” He replies.

“Alright. I’ll be back.” I say and smile.

 A few minutes later, I return and I hand Cloud his tea.

“Thanks.” He says.

“Yeah. No problem.”  I respond and look up and see Cloud’s sword.

“Oh, right.” I say and I put my tea down in front of Cloud. I go behind the couch and I grab the sword. I also grab the holder that is hanging on the chair.

I come back over.

“Cloud, almost forgot. This belongs to you.” I say.

He looks up and sees me holding the sword with one hand. I notice he looks kind of surprised. He looks at me.

“Oh.” He says, he puts down his tea and stands up. I hand the sword and holder to him. He puts the sword on the couch and is still holding the sword placement.

“Can you buckle this back up for me?” He asks kind of shyly.

“Yeah, sure.” I respond.

 He turns around and I buckle it back into place.

“There.” I say, finishing the last one up.

He turns around and looks at me. “Thanks.” he responds with a smile. He picks the sword up and puts it aside. We sit and watch TV for a bit. After a couple of minutes, I decide to clean up. I grab the blankets and pillows, and I put them away. I go to the kitchen and I remember Cloud’s breakfast that we made him.

“Cloud.”  I yell from the kitchen doing dishes. He comes in and I turn around.

“Are you hungry? We made some breakfast for you.” I say.

“Umm. Not really.” He says, while looking kind of upset.

“Oh, ok. Anna, do you want these?” I call out to her.

  She comes in. “Uh, sure. I’ll eat the bacon.” she says with an upbeat attitude.

 I throw the rest out and continue cleaning.

“Is there anything you need help with?” Cloud asks politely, hoping to help.

“No, no. I’m good. You go sit down. Relax.” I say nicely back.

“Ok.” He walks into the living room.

“You sure you don’t need help?” Anna asks from finishing her bacon.

“No. I’m good. I got it.” I say with a smile.

“Alright.” She go’s and watches TV with Cloud.

 I finish up and dry my hands. I decide to go have a quick shower. I go to the living room.

“Hey, just letting you know. If you need me, I’ll be in the shower.” I say with a smile.

“Ok.” Anna says and continues watching TV. Cloud just smiles and nods. I walk to the stairs when I hear my name being called. I turn around and Cloud is lightly jogging towards me.

“Hey, sorry. I was just wondering if you have any cloths that I can use to clean up my sword?” He says nervously.

“Yeah. There up here.” I say, pointing up the stairs.

 I go upstairs and throw down a cloth to Cloud. He says thanks and returns to the living room. I grab a towel and I head to the bathroom. 10 minutes later, I get out and I put on black track pants and a royal blue tank top, with my gold necklace with rings on it. Clear diamond studs, my mood ring and my chain bracelet. I dry my hair and go downstairs. I see Anna passed out and Cloud silently sitting there.

“I was gone that long?” I say, jokingly. 

He looks up and looks at Anna. “I guess so.” He smiles. Anna wakes up 5 minutes later, at around four in the afternoon. Cloud decides its time for him to go.

“I should really get going.” He says sadly.

He gets up and grabs his sword. He puts it in the holder and holds the handle for a second. He looks like he’s thinking.

“Do you two want to come, help me figure out what happened last night?” He asks with his back to us. Sounding hopeful.

“Sure. It will be fun!” Anna says loudly.

“Yeah, sure. I guess we could.” I say laughing at Anna.

“Ok.” Clud says. We get our shoes on and we head out the door. We get in my black Camaro.

“Wow. This is yours?” Cloud says, shocked.

“Yep. It sure is. He’s a beauty!” I say smiling.