Bus Breakdown

Day 3, Week 1

$$$

Mantis: What is this spacecraft we're in right now? *looks around bus*

Peter: It's called a bus. It's basically just this giant, transportation vehicle that takes people to far-off places!

Mantis: Like to different planets?!

Peter: Um, yeah sure! However you want to think of it.

Mantis: Wow! This place is cooler than I could imagine! Where are we going now?

Peter: To Westfield World Trade Center. But it'll be a while to get there. So until then, you can listen to my mixtape. *puts headphones on Mantis and plays heavy rock music*

Mantis: AAHHH!!! PETER, THE SOUND!! WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?!?! *shouting*

Peter: It's alright, Mantis. It's just music--

Mantis: WHAT????? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SPEAK LOUDER!!!!

Peter: Shhh! *whispering* we're disrupting the people around us--

Mantis: HELP!!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!!! *waves frantically at other passengers* IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Peter: Shhh! *still whispering* don't speak so loudly--

Mantis: EVERYBODY RUN!!!! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!! APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

*Everyone stares*

Peter: *shrinks down into his seat*

Mantis: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bus driver: *comes to Peter and Mantis* sir, ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave--

Peter: Of course! No problem at all. C'mon Mantis *speaking through gritted teeth*

Mantis: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!! WE'RE NOT AT WESTFIELD WORLD TRADE CENTER ARE WE?!?!

Peter: Uhh--we'll find another way to get there *takes her and himself off the bus*

Mantis: BYE SUPER-OLD-GUY!!!!!! *waves as bus driver drives off*

Peter: *quickly takes headphones off of her*

Mantis: I'm alive! My ears are free!!! Did we win the apocalypse? Where's Tony and the Avengers?? Where are the aliens? Where was that strange sound coming from?

Peter: Let's just go and catch a taxi *escorts her to the taxi station*

$$$