SCENE 14: DAN'S DEATH

( Everybody gets done eating they all go upstairs to their rooms Rebbeca is in the kitchen washing the dishes she washes a plat and puts it on the plat holder that's on the left side of the sink Rebbeca turns the water off and turns around with her back facing the window there is Alice standing in the back yard looking at Rebbeca through the window Rebbeca walks out of the kitchen turning off the light se goes into the living room and sits on the couch to watch a movie ).

AT AMANDA'S HOUSE

( Will is looking for Amanda he gets up stairs to her room he sees her grabbing a pistol from under her pillow she checks it to make sure it's loaded ).

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : What are u doing ?

( Amanda turns to face him holding the pistol in her right hand pointing it to the ground ).

AMANDA ROBERTS : What I should have done a long time ago

AT THE HOUSE

( Rebbeca is still watching her movie Alice is standing right behind her Alice stands there for about a few seconds than she walks upstairs to the 2nd floor Alice is now walking down the hall she gets to the end of the hall she turns to the left there's a room in front of her Alice grabs the handle with her left hand she opens the door and slowly walks into the room she closes the door behind her laying in the bed is Dan sleeping on his back Alice slowly walks up to the bed looking at him Dan feels her in the room he opens his eyes and sees Alice ).

DAN VALENTINO : What the hell ?

( Dan removes the blanket he rolls over on his stomach close to the end The the bed Alice jumps on to the bed and stabs him in the back with a big knife that she got from the kitchen Alice stabbed Dan in his spine he's now paralyzed from the waste down he move his legs Alice keeps stabbing him over and over in the back 6 times everybody hears him they all wake up and get out of bed Rebbeca hears him and she pauses her movie and gets off the couch Adison is the 1st out of her room than Juanita Than Jordan they all look at each other ).

ADISON BETS : Did u hear that ?

JUANITA CAMINADO : It sounded like Dan

( They all walk down the hall to Dan's room they get there and stop in front of it ).

ADISON BETS : Dan ?

( Before Rebbeca goes up the steps she notices that the back door is open Rebbeca walks over to it she takes a step outside and looks around to see if anyone is outside but she doesn't see or hear anyone so she steps back into the house ).

ADISON BETS : Dan or are u ok ?

( Rebbeca closes the door when she does all the lights in the house turn off Rebbeca looks around ADISON, Jordan and Juanita look at each other than Rebbeca goes to a drawer and grabs a flashlight she turns it on and starts looking around Juanita grabs the handle to Dan's room and slowly opens the door when the door opens all the way they see Dan's dead body they all scream Rebbeca hears them she quickly runs up the stairs to them ).

REBBECA DON : What's wrong ?

( Nobody saids anything they all just point inside Dan's room Rebbeca gets in front of Adison and sees Dan Rebbeca puts her left hand over her mouth and looks away ).

REBBECA DON : Oh god

JORDAN HILL : Something bad is going on

ADISON BETS : Someone killed Dan

( Rebbeca closes Dan's door Than they all look at Rebbeca ).

REBBECA DON : Yea and I think whoever killed Dan is still in the house

( Than they hear the sound of a little girl laughing ).

JUANITA CAMINADO : What the hell is going on ?

REBBECA DON : I don't know

JORDAN HILL : What do we do ?

REBBECA DON : Jordan go outside find the breaker and see if u can get it working and be careful we don't know who we're dealing with

JORDAN HILL : I'm on it

REBBECA DON : Wait before we do anything we need to have protection

( They are in Rebbeca's room they are standing behind Rebbeca as she opens up a display case of guns ).

JORDAN HILL : Holly shit

JUANITA CAMINADO : Why Don't u have so much guns ?

REBBECA DON : Just in case something like this ever happens

( She takes out 3 pistols and hands them each a pistol Than she takes out a 12 gage shot gun ).

REBBECA DON : Try to stay alive and watch ur back

( Jordan takes off to find the breaker ).

ADISON BETS : What do we do ?

REBBECA DON : Were gonna find this creep and call the police

( Than she cocks the gun ).