SCENE 10: FINDING THE BODIES

IN THE CITY

( Alice Took a shower she drys off walks into Dafnie's room she looks through her closet she takes out a shirt jacket socks shoes underwear she puts on a white shirt dark blue jean pants white socks black and white all stars and a light green jacket she sits on a chair in front of Dafnie's mirror Alice picks up a brush and starts brushing her hair making it straight when she's done she walks downs the stairs to the kitchen Alice grabs a rag and holds it in her hand as she opens the back door she steps outside closes the door turns to the right and starts walking towards the gate ).

( A girl is walking on the side walk she's 30 years old she walks up to Sammy's house she walks up the small steps to the porch when she gets to the door she grabs the handle but notices the door is open so she slowly opens the door a lil more she looks around than steps into the house closeting the door behind her ).

BAILY : Sammy ? Dafnie ?

( She doesn't get a answer so she walks over to the kitchen and sets down some bags on the kitchen counter ).

BAILY : Sammy are u home ?

( Baily walks into the living room she sees Dafnie's blanket on the ground she picks it up folds it and puts it on the couch Than she walks over to the stairs she stops at the bottom looking up ).

BAILY : Sammy ? Dafnie are ya'll up there ?

( Still no answer so Baily starts walking up the stairs as she starts walking up the stairs she looks down and sees blood on the top step Baily gets to the top and watches out for the blood she sees Dafnie and her mom's dead bodies ).

BAILY : Aaaaahhhhhh !!!!!!!

( A few minutes later the street is packed with cops surrounding the house Baily is outside the house with a cop the Sheriff is walking upstairs with a police officer when they get up there they see the bodies ).

POLICE OFFICER : Jesus what kind of kid could do this ?

SHERIFF HOLT : I don't know

( Than they hear a voice ).

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : Sheriff

( Will is walking up the steps he gets to the top and sees the bodies ).

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : Oh god

SHERIFF HOLT : Yea

( Than the sheriff looks at him ).

SHERIFF HOLT : How will do u know this girl ?

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : Alice has been my patient for the past 8 years I know her better than her own mother

SHERIFF HOLT : Than tell me how a 14 year old girl can do something like this

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : Alice is a unstable girl now the 1st couple years she was making progress she was taking her pills and keeping everything under control but when I looked into her eyes when she was 6 years old I saw something inside something dark we are not just talking about a child we are talking about evil inside a child's body

SHERIFF HOLT : Alright put out a PBB on Alice Roberts if anybody sees her I want that kid at my station and put out an alert  if people see her they call it in

OFFICER : U got it

SHERIFF HOLT : Is her mother still alive ?

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : Yes but she lives in a different house now

SHERIFF HOLT : When's the last time she saw her daughter ?

DOCTOR WILL RIVERA : About a year ago

( Sheriff Holt looks at the bodies one more time than looks at Will ).

SHERIFF HOLT : Let's pay her a visit

( Than they start walking down the stairs ).