32.| Starting Something

Start from the beginning

Jayden turned towards his latina friend, "i'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough," Rachel looked at Santana, "okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, i think it's a god idea for regionals,"

"well, that might not be the best idea-" Jayden turned his head to the side to see a boy in a black and red blazer when Jayden realised the blazer, "warbler.."

Sebastian looked at Jayden and Blaine, "hey Blaine, Jayden-" Rachel furrowed her eyebrows at her boyfriend, "hello, everyone else,"

Kurt looked at his boyfriend, "does he live here or something?" he looks up at Sebastian, "seriously, you are always here,"

Jayden looked at Sebastian, "why don't you think that's a good idea?" Sebastian looked down at his ex best friend, "because we're doing MJ for regionals, you see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as i heard what your plan was, i changed our setlist accordingly,"

Rachel looked at Sebastian, "i'm sorry, how did you hear?" Sebastian looked at Jayden and Blaine with a smirk, "uh, Blaine told me this morning, i just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer pipping, and he would not stop going on about it,"

Blaine looked at his friends who were giving him look, "i may have mentioned it," Kurt looked at his boyfriend, "how often do you talk?"

"oh, my god-" Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at Sebastian, "hey, Kurt, i didn't recognise you, you are wearing boy clothes for once," Jayden covered his mouth, not letting a laugh escape from his lips as Lucy did the same.

Santana stood up, putting her coffee onto the table, "all right, twink, i think it's time-" Santana points her cup at Sebastian, "that i show you a little Liam's heights hospitality,"

Jayden held onto Santana's was it's pushing her down, "unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea," Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "you see, my dad is what you call a lawyer, but if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, i bet he could make sure that got to them,"

"all right," Sebastian looks at some of the new directions, "so here's what you guys should know, i am captain of the Warblers now, and i'm tired to playing nice,"

Jayden stood up with a glare on his face, "well you listen here, Sebastian," he points at the dalton academy blazer, "you should know that i'm actually tired of playing nice as well, even when people think they can talk to my friends-"

he pokes Sebastian's chest, "like that, so you better watch your back Sebastian Smythe, cause i'm coming for you.." and with that Jayden pushed him backwards.

***

Jayden stood in the choir room when everyone else made their way into there, "there has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to,"

Tina sighed when she walked behind her boyfriend as Mike made his way towards Jayden, "i know it sucks, guys but it's not the end of that world,"

Quinn looked at Blaine, "heck, you had your setlist stolen on the day of the competition at Sectionals, and you pulled the one off, right?"

Artie and Rory came into the choir room, "they can have our journey and our dreamgirls, but pilfering my Michael, mm-mm, that's another level not okay," Puck looked at his best friend then towards Blaine, "i'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room,"