Wrong Way... **Mature Content** (18)

Picture of Kivahna on the side——————————————>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

- I squeeze my swollen eyes trying to blink away the tears that crowd my vision. I hear a car honk at me..

"Audrey"

I quickly open my eyes to see that I'm on the other side of the of the road. Shit!!

I quickly turn the wheel trying to get back on the other side. The car swerves and I step on the breaks trying to stop us from going into the ditch. I close my eyes and the car stops...my heart pounds.

Tailands P.O.V

"Shit" I say opening my eyes and seeing us on the edge of the ditch. I wipe my face catching my breath trying to calm down from the heart attack that I just experienced. I look at her furious.

"I'm-I'm sorry..." she says looking away from me.

"You sorry?! What the hell was you doin? You almost just killed us and you sorry? We could've died, I-"

She starts crying, I hear her sniffing and she wipes her eyes. "I know Taii, I'm sorry, I just... he lied to me...he lied to me for years.."

I sigh, I figured that she was upset but I didn't expect her to go psycho. I unbuckle her seat belt and pull her over to me, push my seat back and rub her back comforting her. "Calm down babe... what did he lie to you about?"

"He told me that his job wasn't the only reason him and mom seperated, he cheated on her."

I freeze up thinking about my big mistake getting quiet.

"Taii?" She says looking up at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine baby don't worry about me, I'm here for you." I say to her to continue the conversation. "I'm sorry about this happened to you."

She snuggles up to me, "I just was upset because I thought I could trust him, like the man in my life besides Isaac ever since I was young." she says breathing trying to calm down.

"I know baby but remember everybody makes mistakes, you got to forgive and forget. You'll never be happy and move on with your life if you don't." I say rubbing her arm leaning my head back on the window.

"Yeah, I know," She says getting silent for awhile, I guess she was thinking.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry for almost killing us!" she says sitting up and looking back at me.

"Yeah damn!" I respond, remembering how mad I was. "You had my ass on ten! I think I had a damn heart attack, my whole life flashed before me eyes and we had 7 children!" I say joking around.

She laughs "I'm sorry! I don't know how it happened! It was like one minute, I was driving straight and the next, I'm on the other side. Maybe it was something wrong with the car." She says and I look at her like she lost her mind.

"Uhh, nah uhh, ain't nothin wrong with my car, that's you. I had my eyes wide open, yo ass closed yo eyes and swerved the car onto the opposite side of the road." I say and she smacks her lips.

"I did not! I was in distress and I was crying. I blinked the tears away and when I opened my eyes we were on the wrong side of the road." She says trying to explain herself.

"Yeah, yeah yeah." I say sitting up.

"We should probably go, we don't want the police envolved." she says sitting up too.

"No, I think we should...I think you just fucked me up, I'm feeling some type of way..." I say rubbing my neck.

"Whatever nigga" She says laughing and moving back over to the drivers seat.