It was blue. Of course. The one colour I absolutely hated.

I dried my hair before stepping into my bedroom. As expected, Harry and his friends were sitting on my bed. They all looked up.

“Damn, I was hoping you'd be wearing just a towel," Louis said, smirking. “Nice hair, by the way."

“Thanks," I beamed, enjoying the looks of confusion that appeared on the boys' faces.

“You're not... mad?" the blonde one, I think his name is Niall, said.

I shook my head, still smiling. “No. I've wanted to dye my hair for a long time, but I haven't had the money. Thank you!"

I had to hold in my laughter as the boys exchanged glances.

“Well," Harry said slowly. “That's... good."

They got up and exited the room in unison, and I heard them talking about how I wasn't mad as they walked further and further away.

Sometimes my acting skills were great. Maybe I could pull a prank on them after all…? Nah, I'd better not push my luck. Besides, I had to be the better person in this situation, which meant no pranks. Unless I absolutely had to.

I looked at myself again in the reflection of my phone, pulling a face. I was okay with sky blue, but since my hair is- or used to be -brown, the blue in my hair was a dark blue. That colour of blue reminded me of depressing things, like tears. Even though technically, tears don't have a colour, but whatever.

Upon texting Allie about what just happened, she said I should get revenge and dye Harry's hair pink or something. That was actually a good idea, but they'd be expecting it right now, so I decided I'd wait until later.

I exited my bedroom, just wandering aimlessly around the halls. I tried my best to avoid mirrors.

Eventually, I stumbled upon an indoor gym that they had. Damn, I'd like to be rich some day.

I went through the stuff in the gym and found a volleyball. Volleyball was, hands down, my favourite sport in the world. I don't know exactly why.

I played by myself for a while, practicing volleying and stuff like that. I stopped after a while, because my stomach was grumbling like a wild beast. Upon entering the kitchen, I prepared myself waffles, which I found in the freezer.

“What were you up to?"

“Does it really matter?" I turned around, facing Harry, aware that my face was all sweaty. Super attractive.

“Working out, I see?" he commented, standing next to me. “May I ask what you I were doing?"

“Volleyball," I responded, popping my waffles out of the toaster and placing them on a plate. I buttered them, poured syrup over them, and then cut up fruit to put on top.

“That looks good," Harry noted, stealing a strawberry.

I gave him a death stare. “Dude. Stealing food will not get you friends."

Once I was finished my waffles and Harry was finished his bagel (he actually made something himself instead of stealing from me!) I headed back to the gym. Once I fished the volleyball from the bin, I turned to find Harry entering the gym as well. He was wearing a tank top and some shorts, revealing plenty of tattoos, and lanky legs.

“Last time I checked," he said once I stared at him, “you need more than one person to play volleyball."

I snorted silently, rolling my eyes. “You can play with me if you help put the net up."

Together, we set up the net and began passing the ball back and forth. I was better at it than Harry was, laughing as he got frustrated whenever he missed the ball and it bounced off of the ground.

“How are you so good at this?" he muttered, serving the ball to me for the thousandth time.

I shrugged, expertly bumping it back over the net. “Practice, I guess."

“Practice makes perfect," Harry said, actually getting it over the net.

“No," I corrected him. “Perfect practice makes perfect."

He laughed, sticking his tongue out at me. When he missed the ball, he kicked it out of frustration. Giggling, I put the ball away, suggesting we stop the game. Harry agreed, not bothering to take the net down, before leaving the hot and sweaty room.

~~

should their ship name be clarry or hara??
okay so yesterday I checked and I was rated in fanfiction?? and now I'm not? I don't rly know but whatever thank you guys anyways

dedicated to @Atlantis94 bc Cult is like the best story ever js

there should hopefully be a picture of Clara in the last chapter /fingers crossed/

question of the day!!!! from @niazkilam06: Do you plan on writing any other fanfics after you finish with The Babysitter?

My answer: yes. yes yes yes definitely. I absolutely love writing and writing fanfiction just comes naturally to me so of course I will keep writing I have like a whole bunch of ideas and they just keep coming but I won't say how many bc it'll scare you

comment with a question pls :) I rly love reading comments like it makes my entire day so yeah ily if you comment

I have a question for you guys: what's your favourite sport and why? mine is volleyball bc it's the only sport I'm good at lol

have a great day

xx