17

After school, I quickly went to Mark hyung's place. I found out his adress thanks to Jinyoung hyung.

I knocked on the door furiously as I heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door knob clicked and it opened.

His eyes widen in shock, "Uh, hey, M-Minho. What do you need?" He asked forcing a smile to me.

"Where's Jisung?" I asked being straightforward to why I'm really here. He furrowed his eyesbrows and looked at me.

"Uhm, Jisung? I don't knowㅡ"

"Hyung, I know you know. Please, just tell me where he is."Minho beeged and Mark looked away nervously.

" I told you Minho. I. Don't. Know."He said out loud but it wasn't the answer I need, I mnew he would say that. So I glared at him.

"Please, just please tell me. If Jinyoung hyung went missing, and I'm the only person who he can tell where he is. Wouldn't you also force me to say it? I know you would, because you love Jinyoung hyung, and I also love Jisung. So please... Just please, tell me." I beeged, tears already forming in the corner of my eyes.

He sighed, deeply.

***

The next day, I didnt attend school because I have to go somehwere. I wore a plain black shirt, blue jeans and black vans.

I went to the bus stop and kept glancing left to right. I sighed in relief when I found one and its goinh to Busan. I rode it and sat at the very back, near the window.

I plug my earphones in and started listening to a soothing and soft music to calm me down.

Late on, I saw a couple came inside the bus. The sat across my seat and they we're so happy for the each other. I smiled a little but it drop soon as I realized, that I fucked up.

I decided to force myself to sleep.

"Last station! Busan." I heard a yell and everyone was getting off as the bus was shaking due to the people inside.

I quickly stood up and line up waiting to get out of this bus, and soon, I got out of chaos.

I checked my time and it getting a little dark outside, so I quicken my steps and just walked to the adress I'm going to.

Since Mark hyung said it was just a few blocks away from here, I hope he said it true. I hope my boyfriend is in here.

After a 10 minute walk, I reached a hoise, not small, not big, but just right. It was looking so modern. Mark hyung said that beside that house, is the apartment.

And its trie, a tall building beside it. I went inisde and saw many doors I passed by, some we're closed but many are opened.

And I could here them yelling, shouting, laughing and any necessary noises just like a lost city.

Soon, I reached the thrid floor and stopped infront of a door that has a gold like number plain on it, '367'.

I took a deep breathe before knocking three times, after a second, the door opened revealing the person that had melted me down.

He was also shock to see me, and the moment he was about to shut the door, I stopped him. "Jisung, please, hear me out."

He kept on pushing it close but we all know that I'm much more stronger than him, so I did it opened.

He gave up easily and looked at me with a blank expression, a cold one. "What should I hear from you? And how did you know that I'm in here?"

"Jisung, it doesn't matter how I found you. What matters is, Stray Kids needs you. Our group is being destroyed by their own shits. Chan and Hyunjin fighting because of Jeongin who currently having breakdowns and attending a psychiatrist, Felix and Changbin fighting over jealousy." I explained amd his eyes widen in shock.

" So please, come back. We need you, they need you." I paused and we made eye contact,"I need you."

"Jisung, I'm sorry. About me and Sana, we're not dating. I dont even like her and most of all, not even dared to love her. It's just that, her sister is a big help to me. Without her sister, I might be not infront of you now, I might be dead about 10 years ago. I'm so sorry for everything, its you whom I love the most. I love you so much than everyone coukd imagine. I love you, please I'm sorry, I didnt mean to do it, I was just taken away please I'm sorryㅡ"

I was cut off when he pulled me inside the apartment and closed the door behind me, he smashed his lips onto mine.

At first I was shock, but then, I kiss back. I closed my eyed and ket myself be devoured by his passionate kiss. My hands travelling down ti held on his waist and his arms wrapping around my neck, deepening the kiss.

And when the time we needed to pull away to breathe, he chuckled dryly and looked at me. "You talk too much, baby." He seductuvely bit his lower lip making me turn one, and smirk.

I carried him wrapping his legs around my waist as he endulge his lips on mine again. I went inside the onky room, which is his bedroom.

I pushed him down the bed hivering above him, "So, is my sorry accepted?" I asked and he nodded.

I smirked and run my fingers through my hair and look back at him deeply. "This night woukd be good for two rounds." I said.

He giggled excitedly wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Excited are we?"

LOL YEAH, SO.. ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. DON'T WOREY CHILDREN, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL REALKY BE A SMUT CHAPTER. BUT FOR NOW, I'M KINDA TIRED DUE TO THE SWIMMING WE HAD AWHILE AGO. LOL. SO, LEMME JUST REST MAH BOOS.