3

DONT MIND THE TYPOS SHIT.

JISUNG POV

I'm already on my way to school, for short is, hell. I rubbed my eyes and yawned a little as I feel myself being sleepy.

I just woke up, I didn't ate my breakfast. Since no one is there to cook for me, and I don't have much time for that. Also, I'm already late so I know what will happen next.

I finally reached the school gate, there are no students outside. I guess they already went in then. I am late. I know.

Sighing, I just walk in and down the school grounds. I went to the class where I'm supposed to be.

As I opened the door, everyone looked at me, even the teacher. "Sorry I'm late, sir." I apologized not even looking at everyone.

"Late, again, Mr. Han? What's your excuse this time?" I lift my head only to see Mr. Min, the worst teacher in this school.

"Same as always, sir. I woke up late." I said and he shook his head.

"Detention after school, go to your seat." He said and I followed his order. I sat at the very back near the window.

I have no seatmate, since no one dared to sit beside me. I sighed at the thought. That no one will never be there for me.

Not until I felt someone's presence beside me. I quickly looked at the seat and it was Felix. He was panting like he was chased by someone.

"F-Felix? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the other seat beside that girl?" I looked at the vacant seat beside a girl named Yeonwoo.

But he just grinned at me, "Nah. I feel awkward with her. I hate being her seatmate too. Besides, I think no one wants to sit with you. I'll be your seatmate for the whole year then."

He just said that, he just said that he wants to sit with me. Is this true? Someone wants to sit with me? Its my first time that someone did that.

"I never knew that someone still wants to sit with me." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What? No one dared to sit with you?" He asked and I nodded. "No one, everyone hated me for being me. You know, because of my father."

"Your father? You mean, also Minho's father?" He asked and I giggled quietly and shook my head.

"No. We don't have the same dad. Mom fell in love with Minho hyung's father when she broke up with my real father." I explained and he nodded.

"So, you mean, you and Minho aren't really brothers?" He asked and I nodded. Made an 'Oh' sound quietly.

"Mr. Han and Felix. Stop talking." We both shut up when Mr. Min scolded us. We looked at each other and just smiled.

***

Its already break time, everyone did their own business. Which is eating. The classroom was left empty, except me. I was the only person in there.

I rested my head on my desk while looking out the window. I suddenly heard the door opened and slammed closed.

I was of course shock and I quickly looked at the person. It was Jackson with his gang.

I gulped, knowing that I'm going to be in a great big danger again. "J-Jackson-"

"Did you just call me by my name, huh, babyboy?" He asked and lean closer to my face. He's always like that, I want to stop him but I don't even have the gut to do such a thing. Because I'm a weak person, that someone can beat up.

"I'm sorry, m-master." I said and lowered my head. I can feel him smirk.

"Good. Do you have money? Give it all to me or else." He said and leaned to my ear. "I'll fucking wreck your gay virginity."

"I-I have 10 dollars. Take it." I said and shoved the money out of my pocket. I was about to reach it to him when someone took it away.

"What the- thats suppose to be mine." Jackson said and glared at the person. The person that I didn't expect to see.

"Tsk. Isn't it so stupid to get someone's money by just threatening them? Use your stupid brain." Minho hyung said with all his confidence.

"Did you just called me stupid?" Jackson yelled and Minho hyung nodded being chill and relaxed.

Jackson is ready to punch Minho hyung, "Yah! Don't you dare hurt our Minho." Jeongin yelled with the starykids behind him.

Jackson moved his attention to Jeongin, "You thought I'm scared of you? You're a baby. You can't even fight." Jackson said and his gang laughed.

But was stopped when Hyunjin threw a punch at him. "Don't you fucking dare to say that again to Jeongin. Or else, well see you under the ground." He said with his glaring eyes.

Jackson just stood up and left with his gang following him. When they left, Minho hyung put the dollars on my desk and walked away.

I grab it and put it inside my pocket. "Jisungiee!!!" Woojin hyung said and hugged me. Everyone came near me except Minho hyungm he was just at the corridor looking at us.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Did something happened?" Woojin hyung started asking many questions to me.

"I'm fine. Nothing happened. Thanks for the concern. You guys shouldn't be worrying over me since no one cares about me." I said with a weak smile. They just look upset.

"Stop worrying? Jisung, you're a part of our squad now. The one and only rule is we have to be open to everyone. So stop saying that. We're here for you." Felix said and sat beside me and smiled warmly.

"Thank you so much, I just, its just. Its my first time having a friend. Having some friends. Sorry for my attitude." I said and they smiled at me.

"Uhm, can I ask something?" I whispered to Felix and he hummed as everyone is talking to each other.

"Are they dating?" I asked and pointed at Hyunjin and Jeongin whose being super sweet and lovable to each other.

Felix laughed, "Yep, they are. More than a year since they started dating."

"Oh, are they straight?"

"Do they look like they're straight?" Felix asked laughing. I just noticed that my dumb side is here again. I was embarrassed at that.

"How about you," he paused as I look at him. "Are you straight?" He asked.

"Nope. Im bisexual." I said and he nodded. "Good to know."

He said, that response made me really confused. "Hey guys! Let's eat pizza. My treat." Chan said and we all yelled in happiness.

But still. Why did Felix said "Good to know"?? Why is it bothering me anyways.

MINHO POV

I'm so fucking jealous right now.