14

DONT MIND THE TYPOS SHIT.

The sky looks so gloomy, it was dark grey. It looks like its goinh to rain. Why does the weather always matches with my emotions and feelings.

I just sighed and took out a notebook and pen, and I started sketchinh random things. Just like this.

It was a broken heart, a fabric wrapped aroun itto prevent it from breaking

It was a broken heart, a fabric wrapped aroun itto prevent it from breaking. There is a drop of blood and some few cracks in the middle.

"Hey, what are you sketching?" Felix asked beside me and I looked at him and back to the drawing.

"Just my heart." I replied and heard him sighed. I rested my chin on my arms that is on the table. I blew my bangs that is covering up my vision.

"Minho hyung and Sana noona have been hanging out a lot. But dont worry, he haven't forgot you-"

"He did."

"He what?"

"He did forgot me. I'm that invisible person whenver I'm with him. I...don't know anymore." I said really sounding so upset. Everything hurts.

"You know what? I'll talk to him." The moment he sai that, the teacher left and the bell rang. But I grab his hand before he even left saying 'no squirrel, you need to smile again.'

He then walked to Minho hyung and started talking to him, I bit my lip nervously not knowing why. Minho hyung looked at my direction and back to Felix.

But he left holding onto Sana's hand. Which made my heart break. Felix walked to me with a failure smile.

"Bitch. He didn't said anything at all. What the fucking hell?!" He cursed yelling and I pulled his arm to stop. So je apologized.

***

Lunch, I wish its just already dismissal. Everyone in the table was laughing and talkinh nonsense as always.

I just keep on shoving food inside my mouth. So he really didn't care about me anymore?

"Jisung."

I looked at Minho and Sana's direction and saw them laughinh sweetly.

"JISUNG."

How I wish I was on Sana's spot-

"JISUNG!!!" I heard someone yelled which made me flip the food I am eating and it scattered all over my spot.

Everyone looked at me and it was silent, I bit my lip and looked at my friends. "I-I need to get something in the classroom."

I run out of the cafeteria wuth tears in my eyes, I slipped and fell on my knees. Wincing in pain, I rubbed the part where it hit the ground so bad.

MINHO POV

"JISUNG!!!" I heard woojin hyung yelled and my eyes quickly averted to where the voice was coming from.

Jisung was indeed shock, he flipped his food over and made it scattered around the table and some in the floor.

He then run away after he said something. I was about to follow but Sana grab my hand telliing me not to go. So I just stayed.

I the heard footsteps coming to us, many footsteps. I look up and saw my gang, stray kids.

"Hey, hyung. Aren't you gonna follow your Jisung?" Felix asked literally eyes are on fire.

I couldn't say a thing, I can't even say a thing. What is wrong with me now!?

"BITCH! WHY DONT YOU FUCKING FOLLOW HIM!? HURRY UP! DONT YOU KNOW HOW IT HURTS SEEING YOU AND THAT GIRL TOGETHER?!" Felix yelled without all his manners. Seungmin and Chan calming him down.

"Why? They're just brothers." Sana spoke up innocently but in reality, it was sassy.

"BITCH NO! THEY'RE NOT BROTHERS, THEY'RE A THING ALREADY!" Felix yelled making everyone gasp. Making me shock.

"AND NO! THEY ARE NOT INCEST! THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD OF MINHO IS IN JISUNG." Felix yelled once again.

"Felix stop!"

"NO! I WILL NOT!"

"Felix... Please..." A cracking voice said behind them. They moved away revealing Jisung with red etes, red nose and pale face.

He then suddenly fainted and Felix was greatful to catch him. I stood up and was about to run to them but Seungmin pushed me away.

Which made my eyes widen. "Minho, from now on. You can't hang out with us." Chan said and everyone gasp again.

"You hurt Jisung's heart. I dont think we can still accept you. We're sorry Minho." Woojin hyung said and I sighed.

They left and went to the clinic." I'm sorry to say this but," Jeongin paused and looked at me. "You're so irresponsible for this."

And then he left. I felt gulity all of sudden. What have I done? Sana is just a friend of mine. I can't just leave her because her sister is a big help to me.

But... Why am I so irresponsible now. Jisung...