Pride

"What a pleasant surprise" Tally said, "I expected this would happen to you, Rosemary" Rosemary gritted her teeth, "I heard you know the whereabouts of where the stone is located, is that correct?"

"Even if I did know, what makes you think I'd tell you?" Astra said

"I assumed you'd say that" Tally said, "So let's just make this easy on you and show me where the stone is and maybe I'll let both of you live, but if I'm being honest, the outcome will be the same either way"

"I doubt it!" Astra said

"Be careful Astra" Rosemary said, "He may not look like much, but he's actually extremely powerful"

"Huh?" Astra said

"He's just like Tommy, he has practiced multiple Mage powers"
Rosemary said, "Some of his powers I don't even know of"

"Multiple magic? You mean like Mimic Magic?" Astra said

"Precisely" Rosemary said

"I'm afraid she's right" Tally said, "I've practiced multiple powers just to get ahead of you, Astra Dragneel"

"How do you know who I am?!"
Astra said

"I'm surprised my smell didn't give it away" Tally said, "Or have you gotten more weaker last time we spoke?"

"Look, doesn't matter if I know you or not, you hurt my friends" Astra said putting her fists together, "You're gonna pay for what you've done!"

Tally slightly laughed, "I would love to see you try"

"Rose, get outta here" Astra said

"What?" Rosemary said, "You mean to say that you're going to go up against Tally, alone? Have you lost your senses"

"Nope" Astra said, "'Cause I can tell you that Reiki and the others are only a few minutes away. In other words, you can bring backup"

Rosemary stared at her, "Astra..."

"I won't ask again" Astra said lighting her fists on fire, "Go, now!"

Rosemary nodded, "I'm sorry about this Astra" Astra looked at her, "He made me"

Rosemary then transformed into Kaida and flew off as Astra widened her eyes. Rosemary flew off as Tally watched and smirked then turned to Astra who had a shadow casting over her face.

"You bastard..." Astra said as she tightened her fists, "You... You killed her..." Astra looked up with flame like eyes, "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Tally smiled, "Bring it on"

***

The rest of the group was running through the forest as Natsu was trying to sniff out Astra.

"Anything?" Lucy asked

"I got it, but it's comin' and goin'"
Natsu said

"What about you, Izusa?" Storm asked

"Same here" Izusa said, "This is too weird..."

"Wait," Natsu said, "I'm getting another smell"

"Me too... Is that...?" Izusa said

Sylvia looked up, "Kaida!"

Everyone looked up and saw the small Golden Dragon flying above them all.

"What's she doing here?" Gray said

"Zeref must've sent her to help"
Reiki said

"That's my uncle!" Nash said

Kaida landed on a tree branch as everyone stopped looking up at her as she just sat there.