Information - How Hearts Glow & Family Tree

Study of Soulmates
Now here's a little AdelfiPsychiology, When you lock eyes with your soulmate your brain recognizes that it's your soulmate, from birth our brain has the exact vision of who our soulmate is but our brain hides it from us until we see them and we don't know how our brain does that but science is still on to that, anyway when Soulmates lock eyes, it increases calcium ion levels which make the bioluminescent proteins in our blood glow, it's very faint throughout the entire body but it's most visible through the chest because that's where the most blood and calcium is. Once you've seen your soulmate, your heart will glow faintly even when your in the same room. Old, married soulmates heart's will glow all day long if they stay in the same house. The older you are the more faint the glow, and when your soulmate dies, your heart will glow a faint red the rest of your life. When two soulmates are engaging in intercourse, their whole bodies will glow when climaxing.

Oliver's Family Tree
Oliver, who is 15, has 2 older siblings and 3 younger siblings. The Oldest is 20 year old Sophia, though her name is elegant and refined, she's a full on emo queen. The Second Oldest is 18 year old Jessica, she's relatively normal besides her getting pregnant by her boyfriend, Josh, with her child, Tyrone, at 15 years old. Then there's 9 year old Olivia, she's a lil nerd with a love for anime and collecting Pokémon cards. 7 year old Jack, who loves following Livvy around and playing Pokémon cards with her. Last but not least, 9 month old baby Charlie, who is the most innocent of all. Their grandparents also live with them along with aunty Cheryl.

 Their grandparents also live with them along with aunty Cheryl

(Not very precise, nor is it finished but it will be)

Ryan's Family tree
Ryan, who is 16, has one younger sister, Emma, she is 8 years old and loves to play with bugs, her personality isn't very strong thanks to the parent's fighting.