Friend date?

Its been three days since the dayTzuyu saw her long lost first love. A lot of questions playing in her mind just now moreover her schedule become more pack because of the baseball practice.

Tzuyu didn't pay attention in class made her often been scolded by her lecturer these past few days. Of course the other students feels weird, it is not the usual Chou Tzuyu they know.

Chaeyoung who sat beside noticed the younger action which already in daydreaming. Chaeyoung tried to waved her hand infront of Tzuyu's face but still there is no response.

As soon the class ended, Chaeyoung quickly pinch Tzuyu left cheek made Tzuyu look at her.

" ouch, what's wrong dwarf ? " said Tzuyu rubbing her cheek.

" you never daydreaming in class before and luckily Mr.Kim didn't saw this time. Did you still thinking about that thing? " Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

Tzuyu let out a sigh. " Finally class ended ..... now lets go i need to go practice today " 

Tzuyu then started packing up her books and other school stuff into her bags. After all done, she's ready to go but suddenly a familiar voice caught her attention.

" wait ! "

There is Minho approach them and silently followed by Adryan at the back.

" wanna hangout ? I know a good place to eat ice cream " explained Minho showing his smile.

Chaeyoung bit her lip " not to be rude but Tzuyu need to attend her baseball practice today and i'm here to accompany her " 

" i told you dude. They can't " said Adryan to Minho but more to whisper.

" oww, im just wants to see my Chae " he pouted makes them chuckled a bit but not for Tzuyu.

" by the way, Tzuyu can we tag along ? " he added.

Tzuyu stared at the two boys with her annoying face. Wrong time dude, she's not in her mood.

" huh.... " 

Simply sighed enough for them looked shock. She then gaze at Chaeyoung before walked away leaving the two. They confused about the sudden action. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder but then Tzuyu's oud voice startled her.

" Chae !! " 

" uhh yeah ... i'm sorry guys i'm better go before the earth is overtune. Bye, see ya " 

Adryan grin " it's okay, i guess we understand (?). Don't worry we also have a basketball practice after this " 

Chaeyoung nod then rush to her friend who look like a monster wants to eating a people not far from them. The latter just watched the girls until their figure nowhere to seen.

"Strange. Why is our school goddess acting cold these days ? " asked Minho blankly.

" girl problem maybe " replied Adryan.

" wooo, you so expert about girls hah? " Minho shows his evil smirk

" i have a sister silly " 

Adryan rolls his eyes. He then fasten his step leaving Minho alone.

" hey ,yahhh. Aish !! "

" i'm sure all of you knew that our university will holding a club week on this month. It wouldn't be interesting if we organise a match between our each other team , right ? So , i've been changing the plan that we could do a match with other university. Otherwise , i could see how great your skill improvements are " he smirk.