Chapter II

Adelines POV
Grimwald place 1995
~#~
"James what did you do?"
"Get of me!"
"Fred your standing on my arm!"
"Everyone just get up!" Lily shouts after everyone argues. James helps me off the floor. "Who are you?!" Someone shouts startling us all i pull out my 11' ebony wood vela hair wand and point it at them. Teddy steps forward. "Um..hi I'm Teddy em...this is my family. Can you tell me what year it is?" He asks just looking around the room i see the old
Order of the Phoenix even the dead ones. "..1995 why would you ask?" A guy in the back speaks victore speaks up "this may sound crazy but were from the future....2024 to be exact." She says trailing off at the end.
James grabs my hand and pulls me closer my wand still pointing at them. "I don't believe them, its not possible!" Shouts mad-eye. "What on earth is going on up here...why are you pointing wands at children?!" Mrs Weasley shouts
"They say there from 2024!" Says mad-eye. "I dont care if there from mars! They must be starving!? Come dears down to the kitchen to sort you some food.ok?" There was a mumble of yes, please or thank you grandma. But the last one went un noticed and we all headed down stairs James still holding me tight to make sure i didn't leave as were in a time were Malfoy's aren't respected. But of course I've been here before as the potters live here in the future but its much nicer and called potter manor. We walk into the kitchen and sitting down are Mr and Mrs Weasley and Mr and Mrs Potter (Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny) as well as all of the old Order Of The Phoenix and James' aunts and uncles. They all look at us and we awkwardly take a seat me next to James and Scorpius, then Albus next to Lily and Freddie and Rose. Then oposite Teddy and victorie. "So"Georges twin Fred starts "who are they?" George finishes "yes who are you?" Says Sirius Black "um well I'm Teddy I'm 26 and um i was a Hufflepuff" "I'm Victorie I'm 25 and i was a Ravenclaw" "i'm James and I'm 17 I'm a proud Gryffindor" "I'm Albus I'm 15 and I'm a Slytherin" there were a few dirty looks passes around "I'm lily and I'm 13 I'm in Gryffindor" "I'm Fred but everyone calls me Freddie I'm 17 and in Gryffindor" "Im Rose I'm 17 and in Gryffindor" "um well I'm Scorpius I'm 15 and in Slytherin" more dirty looks were given "and I'm Adeline I'm 17 and a Gryffindor" "we've never seen you at Hogwarts?" Questions George "yeah...were form the future." "How?" Asks Hermione.
"It all started with a time turner..."