Chapter I

August 24th 2024
Adeline's POV
~#~
I wake up to the sound of pounding on my door as if they are trying to break it down I grunt and roll out of bed.
"urgh."  I grunt as i face palm the floor, the knocking continues "Adeline Cassiopeia Malfoy get up were going to the potters!" My annoying brother screams through the door. I get up of the floor and make my bed. I head through to the bathroom and put on a coral and white dress with a black belt. (pic above) i head down stairs to the kitchen were the house elf gilly is making breakfast he comes over and hands me a plate with potato scones eggs bacon and sausages my mouth waters at the sight of it. "Thanks gilly." I say and sit down at the table with scorpius and my parents Draco and Astoria Malfoy.
"So remember be good for teddy while were at the party and you." Dad says pointing at me "keep away from james." He says with a 'do as i say or i'll kill you' look "and you keep your sister in check." He says looking at scorpius. Then my mum claps saying "we better get going then." and we all get up to go for the floo powder. I go first, i grab a handful of floo powder and say "Potter Manor." And I'm engulfed in flames and now at the potters. I dust my self of and shout "guess whos here! Me your favourite Malfoy!" I shout walking around the living room then James comes down "ah scorps here!" He says looking at me then sighing "you said my favourite Malfoy was here?" He ask with confusion "you bitch." I say in a joking way punching his arm then the fire place goes up up in flames and out comes the other Malfoy's. Then the potters come down stairs "ah Draco Astoria you ready to go?" Mr. Potter asks "yeah, now kids remember what i said." He said giving us the look then follows Mr and Mrs Potter out the house. Leaving teddy in charge with victorie. "So what we doing first?" James says with a hint of mischief in his voice "i don't know about you guys but me and vic are going to order Chinese so stay out of trouble." He said sternly walking of with vic "so can i finally kiss my girlfriend?" James asks me "of corse" i say walking up to James kissing him we pull apart when Freddie shouts "get a room!" "Aww Freddie your just upset you don't a girlfriend and James does." I say with a big grin on my face. "Oh shut it." Freddie says everyone goes of to there own little groups and i walk over to lily and rose who are playing exploding snaps so i join them. We play a few rounds then teddy and vic come back in with a Chinese and gives everyone their right food and is left with two he huffs and says "where is Fred and James?" We all look around murmuring to each other when they come down the stairs whispering about something they take their food and James comes to sit with me in the big arm chair "close your eyes." He whispers in my ear "why" "just do it" he says. So i close my eyes and feel him moving my hair then i feel something cold on my neck "open them." I open them and there on my neck is a beautiful intricate gold necklace with an hour glass in the middle. I turn to him "oh James it's beautiful where did you find it." I say giving him a quick kiss "in the attic i just thought that pretty people deserve pretty things." He says smiling at me "well your right there I'm pretty. I have the best boyfriend." I say kissing him again this one was slow and sweet. When we pull apart we finish our dinner and start messing about when James picks me up and throws me over his shoulder the necklace falling over my dress to dangle a bit "James put me down!" I squeal he doesn't listen but starts spinning then teddy comes over "ady where'd you get the necklace?" He asks "jamie got me it." I say still being spun "can i have a look?" "Sure" i say James stops facing away from teddy so i can see him he holds it in his palm it still round my neck " ady you know what this is?" He says concern in his voice "a necklace?" I question "no ady this is a time turner and i-" He says but is cut of when James whipped round to face teddy "a wha-" but he didn't get to finish as the time turner broke from my neck crashing to the floor breaking then a gold smoke fills the room and the Potter-Weasley-Lupin-Malfoy clan is gone in a snap.

~#~
First chapter gone i hope its good enough for you anyway hope you enjoyed see you next time.
Xx
Vote
Share
Comment
Xx