Chapter 2- The Game

After everyone changed and checked around, they then all met back in the living room. They were sitting in a circle with an small table to the middle.
"So you're really gonna be videotaping huh?" Addison asked.
"Yeah whatever he does by himself." Hult said jokingly.
"Don't bother asking him what he does by himself please thank you." Addison said.
"Of course baby doll. You could be every second while I'm doing it." Carter joked.
"Lucky me, read between the lines." Addison said showing him her wedding ring finger and index finger.
"Here I got you an beer." Jessi said handing Carter a beer.
"Thank you." Carter said.
"Your welcome." Jessi said then an roach was passing close to her foot.
"Oh my God!" She said and stomped her foot a couple of times.
"It's dead." Maddie said.
"Its a vile creature and they can eat me." Jessi said.
"Okay we're roach fraid now what?" Tyler asked.
"I wanna do an seance." Addison said.
"Ha ha. We're gonna play Truth Or Dare." Carter said and then a clock bell rang.
"Fine but I'm not doing anything sexual." Addison said.
"Yep." Jessi said raising her hands as well as all the other girls. And the boys groan.
"Hashtag we're keeping it clean boys." Alex said.
"Yeah nothing illegal so, first, has everyone had a drink?" Carter asked and everyone raised their hands with their drinks except for Ariel.
"Ariel?" Luke asked.
"Actually I don't drink alcohol." She said and everyone looked at her like 'is she serious?'
"Uhm...you guys play I'm going." Ariel said.
"Ariel its okay. Please stay for the game. The more the better." Carter said.
"No really its okay." Ariel said.
"Ariel. It's just one game, after we're going to sleep." Alex said.
"Fine." Ariel signed and finally said.
"Great. So I've got some pens and paper, so write down your truth's and dares, then we'll mix them up." Carter said and everyone took one.

*****

After they've all wrote down their Truths and Dares they mixed them up on the table.
"Okay so whose first?" Carter asked.
"I'll go." Alex said.
She mixed it up and then choose. It says:

Dare

Make out with Maddie.

"Seriously boys? Didn't we just went over this?"
"Oh come on. Besties remember? Besides its like kissing your sister." Carter said.
"That's so not a thing." Alex said.
Then Alex went and kissed Maddie for 5-6 seconds.
"Wooo!" Luke said clapping with Jessi blocking his mouth.
Then Alex and Maddie laughed sitting back down.
"Okay I'll go next." Maddie said then a noise came in. And something evil was speaking.
"YOU'VE ALL STARTED SO FINISH IT. 3 ROUNDS, 48 HOURS. YOU'VE OPEN THE DOOR AND THE ONLY WAY TO CLOSE IT IS TOO SURVIVE. IF YOU DON'T DO IT YOU DIE! REMEMBER YOU ALL CAN SURVIVE IF YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH. NOW BEGIN!!" Then the noise and all went off.
"Okay I'm probably drunk." Hult said.
"Let's get out of here!" Ariel said and they all run towards the door which couldn't open.
"Shit! Why the hell can't it open!?!" Luke yelled.
"Check your phones!" Hult said as they looked to their phones.
"No signal!" Alex said.
"Mines too. No frickin signal!" Addison said.
"Guys. Maddie you have to choose a paper from in top the table." Ariel said.
"Why?!" Tyler asked.
"It's the only way we're getting out of here!" Ariel said.
"Okay! I'll do it!" Maddie said as she reach the paper. They went back inside the living room and Maddie picked up a card while sobbing. It reads:

Dare

Rip out your a finger nail.

Then a pliers was on the table and then the clock bell rang twice. And something beeped twice.
"Two minutes." Jessi said.
"No!" Maddie said sobbing.
"You have to." Alex said side hugging her. Then Maddie took up the pliers and placed her finger on top the table.
"Someone has to do it." Maddie said.
"Hurry you have less than a minute." Addison said.
"I'll do it." Ariel said as she took the pliers and placed it in Maddie pinky finger.
"Ready?" Ariel asked.
"Yeah. Just do it." Maddie said. Then Ariel clipped and pulled.
"Arhhhhh!!!" Maddie yelled out in pain, her finger pinky finger nail was ripped off.
Then Alex went and hugged her.
"Its done. Whose next?" Ariel asked.
"What do you mean whose next?!" Tyler asked.
"We have to finish the round!" She replied.
"I'll go!" Hult said.
Hult then went and picked up a card.
It says:

Dare

Cut off one if your thumb finger.

Then a bell rang 1 time.
"Hult one minute!" Ariel said and Hult's face was terrified. Then a knife was found on top the table.
"Hult come on!" Addison said.
"You want me to do it? It's gonna be scary I know but you have to or you die." Ariel said.
"Yeah." Hult said sadly. Hult rested his finger on the table and Ariel took the knife.
"Ready?" Ariel asked.
"No. But go on. 30 seconds." Hult said. Then Ariel took the knife and stabbed it in his Left thumb finger.
"Arhhhhh!!" Hult screamed out in pain. Then Ariel ripped cut it off clean off.
"Arh!" Hult screamed clutching his finger.
"I'm so sorry!!" Ariel said sadly as she wrapped his finger.
"Whose next?" Carter asked.
"I'll go." Luke said then a bat rolled down the staircase. Everyone quickly went to the hallway. And then a cupboard door opened an the writing reads:

Dare

Smash your knees..

Then the number 2 was mark in the wall, then it faded back away.
"What the hell?!" Luke yelled out frustratedly.
"Luke 2 minutes!" Ariel said.
"What no no no no no, guys this is my shot my scholarship we're talking about here. You can't just smash my knee in the middle of the game." Luke said arguing.
"You're not going to play anything if you're dead!" Ariel said.
"Babe, you have to." Jessi said sadly sobbing.
"Alright alright come on." Luke said.
"What do I do?" Jessi said picking up the baseball bat.
"Just hit it. Come on." Luke said as Jessi lightly hit it.
Then the lights started flicking on and off. Making everyone realise that Luke hadn't done his dare right.
"Luke you have to hit it harder!" Alex said as they look at the time in their phones.
"Screw that you're not smashing my knee!" Luke said then Carter took the baseball bat.
"Sorry buddy." Carter said.
"Arhhhhh!!"Carter then smashed the bat on Luke's knee and Luke screamed out it pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Royalty _xX💖

👆I changed it for the last time😜