Chapter 1-The House

"So Ariel, you sure you're coming right. Sorry I mean you have to because mom will get upset if you don't." Alex said to her cousin Ariel. Alex is an not fat nor thin girl, tall, brown hair, light brown colour complexion skin and brown eyes.
"I know. Hope your friends will even like me." Ariel replied in her British accent. Ariel is thin, tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes and fair complexion.
"Of course they'll love you. Relax scholar." Alex said troubling Ariel. Ariel is the smartest person in their entire university. She is 16 years old. Alexandria Alex for short is 15 years old.
"Okay if you say so." Ariel said as they wait on Alex's boyfriend Tyler.

1 hour later....

They were in their way to a place that one of Alex's friend, Carter was going to have a little sleepover with his gang, well friends. Right now Alex was in the passenger seat, her boyfriend Tyler was driving. Her best friend Maddie was in the backseat with Ariel.
"Seriously, where the hell are we going babe?" Alex asked.
"We're going north obviously." Tyler replied jokingly.
"So much for Tyler's funeral service." Maddie joked.
"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" Tyler asked laughing.
"Nothing you should worry about. What'd you say Ariel?" Maddie asked causing Ariel to finally look up from her science book she was studying.
"Uhm....what?" Ariel was lost. She was someone whom don't have much friends but more like a nerd.
"Nevermind." Maddie said. Maddie was a thin light brown skin complexion, curly shoulder length golden brown hair, hazel chocolate eyes and tall.
"What are you even doing?" Tyler asked Ariel.
"Uhm...nothing much." Ariel said as Maddie snatch her book and realized all the papers and the book.
"Seriously? Studying?" Maddie scuff as Ariel grabbed back her book and pages an looked at Alex whom was looking back at her.
"Hey Ariel don't study Maddie. She is literally mad." Tyler said causing Ariel to smile and almost laugh. Tyler was tin, tall, golden brown hair, blue eyes, fair colour complexion and great cheekbones.
There were 2 cars following behind them. The one close behind them was Hult, a fat tallish boy, fair complexion, brown eyes and chubby cheeks. The girl in his van is another friend. His best friend that troubles him, her name is Addison but they call her Addi for short. She is not short but not tall, short shoulder length brown wavy hair, she's an Asian, fair complexion, hazel eyes and thin. The car behind them is Luke and Jessi, they're an couple. This is Jessi's first time meeting Luke's friends. She has long straight black hair, brown eyes, fair complexion, thin and tall. Luke has black hair, brown eyes, thin, tall, fair complexion as well and great strong cheekbones.
"So what do your friends know about me?" Jessi asked Luke while eating chips.
"Well they know you're an great lady and..." Jessi cut of Luke.
"Luke! You're shit!" She said.
"But you are." Luke said jokingly.
"Such an ass." Jessi said.
"But you an great lady....you want me to lie to my best friends and tell them what?" Luke said as they laugh.
"I hate you." Jessi said still laughing.
"They know you're a bit shy, you like baseball like me, you're the princess royalty and they're fully aware of your alcoholism in pictures." Luke said.
"No only in pictures. Only a beer." Jessi said.
"Well yeah baseball match. They knew you stopped me from last year." Luke said looking at her as she rest down her hand and looked at him.
"It's one time. Let it go." Jessi said looking back and eating her chips.
"Yeah, look they're my friends they're gonna love you." Luke said as they both laughed.
"Yeah okay." Jessi said.
Then they all pulled up in front of an old huge house. Carter was going to start to videotape as they pulled up. He has an side cut hair cut, gold brown hair, tin, tall, light brown skin complexion, brown eyes. It was Halloween by the way.
"Welcome my pretties. Addison, meow." Carter said as Addison walked in. She had on a cat Halloween costume.
"What'd you expect? You say Halloween and party, I hear costume." Addison said raising her hands.
"Yeah kitty cat meow meow." Hult said.
"Okay puppy woof woof." Addison said causing everyone to laugh. Jessi was in the staircase next to Hult. Ariel was next to Alex whom was next to her boyfriend Tyler.
"You must the Princess Royalty. Hi I'm Hult." Hult said introducing himself.
"The Princess Royalty, so Luke's told you." Jessi said as she shot Luke and serious killing look as she shake Hult's hand.
"Jessi. Also vegan. Thought I might put that on the list." Jessi said as Hult still shakes her hand.
"Oh no I'm not a vegan, this bag is fill with meat." Hult said.
"Hult? Hand." Jessi said laughing.
"Yep ma'lady." Hult said as they laughed.
"Hey I'm Maddie." Maddie introduces herself.
"Alex." Alex introduces herself.
"Addi." Addison introduces herself.
"Tyler." Tyler introduces himself.
"Ariel." Ariel introduces herself.
"Carter." Carter introduces himself.
"I'm Luke, nice to meet you Jessi." Luke said jokingly.
"Shut up Luke." Jessi said and they all laughed as they walked inside the house.
"Right." Hult said.
"Dude where did you bring us?" Luke said.
"Carter when you said overnight we didn't expect something..." Tyler said.
"Sad?" Alex said.
"Desolate?" Maddie said.
"Tragic?!" Maddie and Alex said at the same time.
"Besties forever." Alex said and she an Maddie did their little friendship handshake.
"An haunted house. This has an history. 1998, 8 teenagers came here and played Truth Or Dare. All of them died painfully and horribly. There was only one survivor, whom was never seem much again. They say the souls of those innocent people is still trapped in here, wanting the desire the set free." Carter said as they all walked in and sat in the living room where the sofa's are still kind of new.
"Really?" Alex asked.
"Yeah. This place has power." Carter said.
"Yeah, let's hope it has real power." Hult said pointing to the electrical wires
"Dude get to part where you stop boring us already." Luke said.
"Okay settle up we are going to test out if things really goes bumped in the night." Carter said.
"Babe you sure you don't wanna go to hotel?" Jessi asked Luke.
"It's one night. And Carter's house full of horror crap, nah we got this." Luke said then Hult grabbed Luke's foot.
"Arh!" Luke screamed and jumped and they all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Xx_Princess Ish_xX💖