Chapter 29~

This is a video that I recently uploaded on YouTube.

My YouTube channel name: LunarDragneel _ ZerLushipper

The next day~third person POV~with Sabertooth~
Everyone was currently getting ready for their day off.
Lucinda is wearing a white tank top with a black skull on it, dark blue shorts, black, white, and pink converses, and has a pink and blue baggy sweat shirt tied around her waist.

Zeref is wearing a black short sleeved shirt with a white skull on it, but his black sweat shirt is covering it, he's wearing black ripped jeans black and white converses, and he did his hair like Gray's when he's in his devil slayer mode.

Minerva looks like what she looked like in the final season.

Rufus, Ogra, Sting, and Yukino look the same.

Rouge looks like how he was during the Tartaros arc.

Acnologia is wearing what he was wearing when he joined Sabertooth.

Angelica is wearing a tank top that's white, white shorts, a gray sports bra, white and gold converses, and a white and gold cap on backwards.

Sunset is wearing the opposite colors except the bra, one of the straps of her tank top is falling off, black and white converses, and a black beanie.

God damn! I created some badass children.

"Hey Lu." Zeref started off.

"Yeah Zer?" Lucinda asked.

"Do you think that we should go to the hospital to see if you're pregnant or not?" Zeref asked.

"Yeah, I think we should." Lucinda replied.

"Okay. I'll tell the others that we'll catch up with them later after I'm done doing your hair." Zeref replied.

"Okay."

Time skip~
Zeref did Lucinda's hair into a beautiful French braid, and put a medium sized black crystal flower in her hair.

"Omg! Zeref! It looks so beautiful! Thank you so much!" Lucinda exclaimed as she gave Zeref tight hug.

"No problem." Zeref replied as he returned the hug.

Zeref and Lucinda walked downstairs to see the others waiting.

"Took you guys long enough. Now let's go." Sting said.

"Yeah...we'll catch up to you guys later. Lucinda and I have to go somewhere right now." Said Zeref.

"Where are you two going?" Minerva asked suspiciously.

"Places." Lucinda replied plainly as she teleported her and Zeref to the hospital in Crocus.

"Are you kidding me?!" Ogra asked annoyed.

"They've been acting weird lately. Especially Lucinda. My memory does not recall them acting this way before." Rufus stated.

"Did you guys not know?" Angelica asked.

"Know what?" Acnologia asked.

"Wow. You guys need to eavesdrop on them more often." Sunset said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about?" Rouge asks.

"First of all, they're dating." Angelica started off.

"And second of all, they went to the hospital." Sunset ended off.

"What!!?!?!?!?!?" They all exclaimed.

"Why'd they go to the hospital?" Minerva asked.

"To see if mom is pregnant!" Sunset and Angelica both exclaimed happily.