Chapter 8~

I forgot to put in that Lucy can turn into an angel, demon, dragon, and a ninja(not really. It's the picture above.)

She can also change her looks.

And she can use Re-quip magic.

🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

Previously on a Zerlu fanfic~
Lucy put on her black cloak and teleported to Fairy Tail.

Lucy teleported to Fairy Tail and walked in.

Lucy walked up to Master Macorov's office without anyone noticing her except for a certain dragon slayer.

Now~

???POV~
'Hmmm. I wonder who that is.' I thought. 'Maybe I should ask them when they come out of master's office.'

Back with Lucy~ third person POV~
"Hey Master." Said Lucy.

"Hello Lucy! How are you?" Asked Master Macorov.

"I'm doing fine." Lucy replied. "I just came to spend the day with you, Wendy, and the exceeds."

"Okay. I'll call Wendy and the exceeds to my office." Said Master Macorov.

Master Macorov's POV~
I come out my and say, "Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Lilly. Please come to my office." And then I go back to Lucy.

Wendy's POV~
'I wonder why he wants me and the exceeds.' I thought. 'It probably has something to do that person.'

Third person POV~
Wendy and exceeds went into Master Macorov's office, and closed the door.

They looked and smiled at the 'stranger', and looked back at Master Macorov.

"Is something you need Master?" Asked Wendy with a smile on her face.

But Lucy could tell it was fake.

Master Macorov turned to Lucy and said, "You may take your cloak off."

Lucy nodded, took off the hood of her cloak, looked at Wendy and the exceeds, and smiled, and said "Hey Wendy~chan, Carla, Happy, and Lily. It's been a while."
Lucy said with a few tears falling on her face .

"Lushee!" Happy exclaimed while crying.

He went flying towards Lucy and gave her a tight hug.

"Lucy~chan!" Said Carla with tears of joy.

"Lucy!" Lily said trying to hold back his tears, but failed.

"Lucy~San! I missed you so much!" Wendy said crying.

Wendy also came up to Lucy, giving her a tight hug.

"I missed you guys so much as well." Said Lucy.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment on what you thought about it, and vote.

Bye! Bye!

~ZerLushipper