ThE mArKeR

Everyone has a soul mate, a red string that has tied you together since birth. The strings tug you to your soulmate till the day you meet. Uraraka walked through the halls of UA high school with her friend Tsyuu. She played with her left pinky finger instinctively. It's been said your string is tied around your left pinky finger, and when you get married you see it briefly at some point during the day.

"Ochaco are you thinking about the red string again?" Her friend piped up, popping her out of her trance.
"Maybe," she chuckled as Tsyuu rolled her eyes.
"You don't have to keep fiddling with your finger, your string is still there, ribbit,"
"I know that, I was just thinking about who mine could be is all," she smiled as they walked into their classroom. The class had a few students inside, talking, laughing just interacting with each other. Momo and Todoroki sat talking. Kirishima, Kaminari and Kyoka were stood around Deku's desk. Deku sat nervously looking at the three students. Ochaco blushed at the green haired boy. Her crush on him had not dissipated yet and secretly she hoped he was the one her red string was attached to.
"Well a lot of our class hasn't found out who theirs are yet either, I mean I haven't, ribbit," she said as she sat down in front of her friend.
"Actually that's not true, a lot of the class has, some in the school and some outside of school," She said, just then Kyoka and Kirishima walked up to the pair.
"You two talking about something interesting?" Kirishima smiled.
"Actually we're talking about Ochaco's red string, ribbit,"
"Oh really? You figure out who the lucky person is?" he smirked, leaning against the desk directly across Uraraka.
"No, not yet,"
"I mean it must be someone you know already," Kyoka said, "I mean that was my experience, I ended up with Denki as mine."
"You shouldn't complain," Kirishima piped up, "I'd kill to know who mine was. Even if she ended up being a complete idiot." He laughed.
"But Kaminari isn't so bad, and like Kirishima said, you at least found him," She smiled. "It could've been Mineta." she laughed.
"Well sorry Uraraka, but I believe you're my red string so I had to disappoint Jirou here," an all too familiar voice piped up. It was Mineta. He'd gotten taller since they were first years, but he was still short two years later, and more pervy somehow. Mineta flinched as a hand hit him on the head.
"I think that's enough out of you,"
"Mineta I must say I pity the girl who ends up your soul mate," Kyouka sighed. Just then Bakugou walked into the classroom, unusually grumpy. Aoyama and Mina stood in his way.

"Move! Or I'll make you!" He growled. When he eventually reached his seat he threw his legs onto the desk.
"Kacchan are you-" Deku started.
"Fuck off Deku!" he spat.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Kirishima said, Bakugou glared at him angrily.
"I'll kill you," he spat.
"I think if looks could kill, buddy, you would've kept that promise," he teased, receiving a middle finger from Bakugou. Uraraka snickered at the banter presented, Kirishima was right though. If Bakugou's quirk worked with looks the entire school would be rubble.
"Say what you want about me, but I pity anyone who is tied to that guy," Mineta spoke up. Tenya walked in and ushered everyone into their seats, they all complied. Uraraka sat in the same spot a she did in their first year. They were now third years, they had started in April and they were now their second term, it was starting to get colder as December approached, meaning it was the beginning of November currently, and they had changed homeroom teachers in the beginning of the year as expected. All Might walked into the classroom and stood at the podium. She remembered Deku's reaction when he realized All Might was their new teacher. Surprisingly Bakugou wasn't that excited about it. The class started and ended and so did the next and the next. The last lesson before lunch was Mathematics. Midway through taking notes she felt a pen touch her arm, ink appearing on her arm. She looked down at what was written, but was met with a squiggle. What was he doing? She wondered. Another perk of having a soulmate was that you received marks on your skin when they did, it did have limits though, depending on how in sync you were with your soulmate. The ones who weren't too close would feel their writing on the arms, seeing what they do, but if you and your soulmate were completely in sync you'd feel everything, bruises, cuts, stubbed toes, anything, they could even feel the tiniest things, like something touching their skin.