20

"let's go people! the play is showing next week and we can't have a mess!"

"sorry about her, she is always stressing over these things, especially for these types of plays" hanbin reassured me as the crew began setting up for the first scene.

"it's fine" i mumbled while smiling and sitting down next to him. we both took sips from our water bottles as our break went on.

"are you nervous?" he asked me suddenly.

"for what?"

"everything really. being on stage, acting, afraid of messing up and making yourself look terrible in front of everyone?" he said gently, a tang of pain that seemed to be put to his chest.

"i mean, of course. this is my first full blown acting experience, besides in pre school when i had to do the little red riding hood in front of about 20 parents" i joked, hanbin smiling at me.

"can i tell you something?" he asked again, my heart beating faster as he brought his body closer towards me.

he went closer and closer until we were inches apart, and it reminded me often of the kisses we had to rehearse for the play.  i was waiting for him to just lean in and do it, but of course my dreams aren't reality.

i apologize for the wait again!!!!! thanks for all of the support though💘💘💘💘💘-mnm