chapter 2

"alright class please take a seat where ever you like just know that it will be your seat for the rest of the year" ms. baker said as the last of the student's made they're way into the room. I ended up in the back where I normally sit. I looked around for any friendly faces and luckily I spotted my one and only friend jak. we had been friends since we were both babies. Surprisingly we had the same birth day. We were almost like twins just from different parents. Except he was more popular then I would ever be. He was one of those guys who got along with everyone plus he has great looks to boost.

Some times I just wish I could be like him in some ways. I was the shy type that most people made fun of, But not while jak was around last time that happened he was extremely shocked and extremely mad that one of his "friends" were bullying me so he pretty much got the ape kick from school for harassment. His dad really liked me and just happened to be a lawyer so he managed to get that problem solved with out any hassel. But any way back to present time, jak walked up and asked the kid sitting in front of me if he could move up a spot and of course he obeyed with out a problem. jak and I mostly just talk until about 10 minutes in to class it happened again she walked in and explained that her locker had gotten stuck and that she was sorry for being late. Ms. baker simply nodded and motioned for her to find a seat. she looked around for a few seconds then spotted me and walked back and sat in the chair to my left.

later that day I found out I got lucky and had six of my seven classes with jak and even more lucky when I found out I had every class with Isabella. I could already tell this year couldn't get much better.

A/N

Sorry my chapters are short I just don't want to write to much and then feel like iv run out of things to say with only a few chapters. So yea hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.