A gift from the mirthiful massiahs (kurloz x reader)

⚠️Warnings: smut, mention of character death, mention of gore, kurloz being all lovey on you, mentions of clowns, fluff, xenophelia, size, troll reader, The author rambling about feelings and describing said feelings because why not⚠️

Second person
You leaned against your matesprite, hearing his soft breaths as you both lay down in the warmth of a knit blanket, the horror movie in the background holding his white eyes as you saw his pursed sewed lips. It was Halloween night and after another one of mewlins insane party's you both were tried and mildly intoxicated on drink. His gaze shifts over to you and he gives you a soft smile, brushing a hand against your cheek. You melt into his hand, a soft scilence being kept between the two of you during this moment, untill you hear the echoing voice in your head. "You're so motherfucking beautiful my dear" he coos to you as you surrender yourself to the grip of chucklevoodoo. He leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips, holding you as though if he let go you'd turn to dust. You accepted this, he was protective, he had gone through a lot and you couldn't be more proud of him, sure you had had moments where some of your ideas made him uncomfortable but you made it through. You felt his hand go down your leg as he smiled, he tugged you into his lap and you heard his booming voice in your head once more "lemme show you how much I love ya"

He was on top of you now, the blanket shielding you both as you ran a hand into his curly locks. He let out a rumbling purr and placed a hand on your horn, rubbing in circles. You open your mouth to say something but he quickly shushes you "no words my spot of sunshine, no words, all I wanna hear is how happy you are" he signed, his wrists popping as his hands switched handshapes, defined and slow so you could read them. He removed your shirt, rubbing his soft hands over your hips and dipping a finger into your waist band, tugging down your pants and undergarments as he gently kissed down your stomach, you giggled at the familiar tickle and he returned with a rhaspy chuckle through his stitches. He unzipped his jumpsuit, and damn, he was huge. "You sure you can do this?" He asked softly, you nod and he gently begins inserting, he was so gentile to you, so soft. When you give him the ok he begins thrusting soft and slow, holding you close as your legs wrap around his hips. He kisses you with all the softness yet hunger that you would expect. He treated you like you were royalty, making gentile love to you as you smiled at him, letting out soft sounds. And here we see two lovers, who found eachother in death, after the sky fell around them breaking away, stars falling like the tears of the dolerosa crashing to the ground in brilliant light shows, stardust scattering and behind that world we see bubbles floating in midair each housing a location in a memory faded like dusty pictures of what once was before it all fell. And we return as kurloz holds you like you're his lifeforce, to him you are all that is gold embedded as one beautiful person because you truely are, the mirror lies dear reader and you cannot believe it, you are amazing, and kurloz sees that and he holds you as he connects with you, you both feel the build up like soft cello music humming low however crechendoing as it drops, and you finish, and you're in love. People focus too much on the words someone says when they're in love but love is something that someone doesn't say it's a feeling. It's a connection of feelings between two people where all both of you care about is the other persons happiness, not sex, not first dates, not engagement rings and chocolates and flowers love is a power all sentient beings have and it's not tangible. And this is what you feel. He holds you as you both drift off to sleep as the credits of the movie roll and genetic material sticks to your skin like paint to a canvas. The room gently lit with jack o lanterns outside and the moonlight shining in through the window, good night dear (y/n)