Roza and Dimka- Inseparable Love <3 (ON HOLD)

I walked through the heavy iron gates that surround the place. I didn't know where I was going, I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that I had to keep walking. I had to. But all of a sudden I heard foots steps behind me thanks to my dhampir hearing. I didn't want to turn around and see what was behind me. Because I already knew. Death. I picked up my pace and I heard the persons footsteps become quicker to. I was scared. Scared of what was going to happen to me. "Am I going to die?" i thought. I didn't know. All I knew was that I would not find out. I ran. I ran as fast and as hard as I could only it did no good. All of a sudden I was pinned against the ground and I had nowhere to go. I looked up at the face the was going to kill me, but what I saw could have killed me right there. Dimitri. As a strigoi. Then all I felt was pain. Pain eveywhere. I screamed, and screamed, and screamed. Until I woke up.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed and shot right up from my sleeping position. All of a sudden I felt something on my shoulder. A hand. A very warm hand. I turned to see what had touched me. Dimitri. I was scared at first until I looked a little closer. This wasn't Dimitri the strigoi. This was just Dimitri. My Dimitri. He was sitting up to ready for any threat that had scared me.

"Roza whats wrong?" Dimitri said, with a look of such tenderness and love. I couldn't answer and instead flung my arms around him and held on to him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me to, stoking my hair with one hand. I started crying because I didn't know what else to do. He asked me again what was wrong but I still didn't say anything, I just needed to hold on to him. To know he was there.

He pulled back slightly to look me in the eyes, he cupped my face in his hands and ask again what was wrong.

"I saw you" I said, "I saw you in my dream, but it was a nightmare. Y-you were a strigoi and a-about to h-hurt me"

"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here, I'll always be here" he said, without another word he leaned down and kissed me passionately. His lips were soft and wonderful, full of life and love. I loved him. Loved him so much that it hurt. He made me feel so good, so happy, so amazing. As long as he was here I was ok.

I pulled back from the kiss and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

"I love you, Roza" he whispered, and began to stroke my hair again with his hand.

"I love you, Dimitri" I whispered, and held him tighter.

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"What? What do you need?" he asked me.

I raised my head off his shoulder and looked into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "You" I said.

He smiled at me and lifted my chin up with his hand and kissed me again. He pulled back slightly and asked if I could still sleep or was too scared to.

"Yeah, Im ok. Sorry I woke you." I said.

"Roza you don't have to apologize for anything. You had a bad dream, that's all. No need to feel sorry" he said, still looking at me with such love and care. I felt like I could melt then and there.

"Yeah, but you were probably having a dream of some hot, beautiful girl all over you" I teased, man I love to tease him.

"No one is more beautiful than you, Roza" he said, while brushing hair from my face.

"Your only saying that to make me feel better" I said.

"I mean it. You are the most beautiful woman I ever met" he said, while his Russian accent laced his meaningful words. I blushed. I didn't think he was right, but looking at him now I could see that he meant it. I was the most beautiful girl he has ever met. With my big chocolate brown eyes, and long brown hair that usually looked black at times. I had an athletic build, and was tough. Tougher than most girls you will ever met. And I craved action, I loved the thrill and the recklesness of it all. But thanks to my years of training and Dimitri's "zen-life-lessons" I have learned alot of control.