Gold's POV

Ugh, we were so close!! This isn't fair.
Anyway, we have an hour before the next game. Believe it or not but I think I'm gettin the hang of it, even though I keep dying.
While Funneh was training with Taya, Eric started teaching me and Wenny.
I gotta admit, he's charming. B-but I don't like him in that way... (liar)

I decided to not train today and take a break.

I don't spend that much time with my sisters and brother since we got here so I think I might try to find a day to spend with them. The games are every other day so I'm going to bring my siblings exploring around the island. Maybe Faye and Jack could come with us.

That sounds fun, right?

I go for a walk around the forest and I bump into... Wenny?
"What're you doing Wenny?" I ask, I thought she was at the house.
"Just taking a walk," she said. "You?"
"I'm doing the same, can I join you."
"Sure."

We walked for a bit, then, while we were heading back, something fell from the trees above us. Or should I say, someone.

A girl with messy brown hair and emerald green eyes fell from a branch. She's now knocked out on the ground and the broken branch she was on is underneath her. Wenny looked at her, then me. We both decided to help her.

We bring her to our dorm instead of the waterfall since Taya might get mad. We lay her on Wenny's hammock and look at the time. We have 25 more minutes before the games begin.

After 15 minutes, she wakes up.
She looks around for a bit, then her eyes fall on us.

"Who are you, where am I?" She asks

Before I could answer, Wenny answered first.
"You first, what's your name?"

"My name is Misty."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know, it's short, sorry. But i drew what i though Misty looked like.

 But i drew what i though Misty looked like