Alone again...Eventually...

Hi guys! I was a little busy but nonetheless, I wanted to write. What can I say? It's my passion ;). I just am sharing the above song because I seem to be hooked onto it. I think I even broke the replay button. Haha...

Guys, if you like my writing, please consider giving it a vote. Also please send me feedback about how I should improve my chapters or if it is good enough. I know the start of the story sucked (I really feel it did) I was kinda new to all this. None the less, I tried to edit it. I hope it's better now. I am literally trying to use every part of my brain to make it better...

Anyways, a lot of thanks to those who have added this story to their reading lists, those who voted, those who took the time to read through this story... I want to send my love to all of you :)

Thank you for so many reads but please vote as well. And please....ENJOY!!!! Haha!

I hope this chapter is up to your expectations...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st POV

"Hi guys, we...uh..." Can anyone help me? Pan 'came to my rescue' "Boys, Good to know you waited up for us. *he continued with a deep dangerous voice* Scram!!!" His dangerous side can be kinda hot. Where is that coming from? How dare it come?! 

We talked about something before...

Yea... Sorry? :(

Pan smirked at me, "Penny for your thoughts. You know, I noticed that you are becoming more prone to looking at me and zoning out. Something you like?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands which made Pan stare at my chest, "EYES' UP HERE!!!" "But I like what I see!" I coughed and choked on my saliva. So much for a brunch...

Why do I constantly have a desire to strangle Pan?! Well, we should better get going 'cause I was getting real hungry. I could practically eat an entire chicken. Nahhh, it will not be enough, I could eat an entire elephant. Too much, way too much. I rather eat a turkey. Yea, no offense, but it would be enough for me. Uh ho, my stomach was practically screeching for food. I better hurry before my stomach tears me apart, climbs out of me and goes on a food-fest...

Violent much?

Shut up. Pan brought me back to reality, "Hey! Mandy, you here?" I look up to him, "Nahh. I am not here. I am in my favorite book." He rolled his eyes "Hey! You practically kill me when I roll my eyes, but when you do, it's no problem!" "Yeah, it's kinda the point." I stomp my feet on the ground like a 5 year old "Not fair." He chuckled. I walked past him, hitting his shoulder on purpose. Why? I hate his very presence. Let's just go away from him...

An arm snaked around my waist pulling me back to a very hard chest. The owner of the arm whispered into my ear, "You can't leave without a proper bye." Yeah, Pan. "What are you, five?" He turned me around, he had a mischievous smirk on his face. "Maybe." " Are you done?" I ask trying to push him off me. "Bella, don't you understand that you can't go for your picnic unless I let you." I looked straight into his eyes, "Let me go, Pan." 

"What's the magic word?" "Please?" "Nah ah! It's Pan is really handsome." "You? Handsome? Please, don't make me say a big lie." "Sweetheart, I can stand the whole day here." "Not much of a problem to me. But don't blame me if my stomach rips me apart and crawls out of me and eats you up." He chuckled, "Duly noted.:D" We stayed like that for probably 5 minutes. "Are you letting me go now?!" "Nah, baby." "Many boys have passed by and they looked at me as if I had grown 3 heads!" "So?" "Let me go!"