Ch 4: Aftermath

Amanda had a terrible time at the Enchanted Forest. That was until she met Snow. But before meeting Princess Snow White, she was fortunate to be able to befriend many people some including Mr. Rumpelstiltskin (who didn't like her much), Bael-fire (who was one of her closest friends) and now, not to mention the Princess Snow.

Of course, Snow later went on run, with Amanda by her side. Amanda wasn't good at fighting but having Snow by her side was enough. She learned bits and pieces to fighting, sword fighting. how to use a knife without cutting herself and most importantly making a sandwich.

She was Snow's right hand... But soon she was replaced by Prince Charming who was too charming for his own good. By then, the shadow had located Princess Amanda, who was 18 now. And now it was time for her to come back home.

It was just a normal humid day, when suddenly 'a' shadow flew down and grabbed Snow. Upon looking at her face, he let her go. After that, he got hold of Amanda, looking at her face, the shadow nodded and started taking her away. Amanda struggled and squirmed, while Snow shot at the shadow... but perhaps it was too late.

Peter Pan had won the battle but could he win the war that was soon going to arrive?