Chapter 2: A Normal Day In Mountain Ash High

Start from the beginning

Mason: (Mason whispers to Aaron and they both try to keep themselves from laughing, he wrote something on a piece of paper and then scrunch it up into a ball throwing it at Clarisse's head)

Clarisse: (the paper ball hits her head and then falls to the ground, she looks down at it. Taking the paper ball, she reads what it said,"LOSER!", she tried to calm herself down)

Aaron: (he smirked, high-fiving Mason, while they laugh)

Mason: LONER!

Clarisse: ('Calm down, ignore them... like you always do', she thought. She took a deep breath then let it out)

Mason: (he makes more paper balls and throws them at Clarisse again)

(the teacher came just in time and saw him throwing paper balls at Clarisse, Clarisse looked up at the teacher as the teacher shouts at Mason, Mason quiets down)

Clarisse: (she keeps her head down, through the period until the class ends, She straight away, puts her stuff in her bag and quickly went out of class, walking to her locker)

Aaron: (he follows Clarisse with his friends, while talking, he purposely bumped into Clarisse, making Clarisse drop her books) whoops! (he laughed with Mason and his other friends and walked away)

Clarisse: (she frowns, kneeling down to pick up her books)

Eric: (he kneels down and helps Clarisse pick up her books)

Clarisse: (she glances at Eric, glaring)

Eric: What? I'm helping

Clarisse: (she takes her books and stands up, shaking her head, as she walked away)

Eric: hey! Is it about that accident with the football? (he goes in front of Clarisse)

Clarisse: it didn't look like an accident, more like aiming the ball at my head, so i'd fall unconscious (she looks away from Eric)

Eric: (he puts on a confused expression) why would I do it on purpose?

I don't even know you or hate you..

Clarisse: (she looks away, seeing a dark figure in the shadows, her eyes widen, staring at it)

Eric: Do I have to say sorry again? Fine I'll just- hello? (he tries to get Clarisse's attention back at him, but he then followed the direction she was staring at. His eyes widened too as he sees the dark figure)

(Clarisse's and Eric's rings glowed brightly as the figure comes a bit closer out of the shadows, Clarisse and Eric looked at their rings and then at each other in confusion then back at the figure who then showed up as a boy, looking around the age of 18. They both step back quickly as the boy walked forward quickly too. They sprint as fast as they can)

(The man grabbed Clarisse and Eric by their shirt and threw them to the lockers)

Eric: (he falls down, groaning. "That's gotta be a demon'" he thought. The demon walked towards him and he tried to move away. The demon leaned closer to him)

Clarisse: (her head hit the locker first then fell down, she tried to keep her eyes open, not wanting to fall unconscious, she saw what looked like a demon in its true form, the demon was leaning closer to Eric. She was in full shock, she didn't know what to do, she lift up her hand and she somehow set the demon on fire)

(the demon stepped back, trying to get the fire off)

Eric: (he glanced at Clarisse, then the demon who was shrieking, the demon disappeared) how did you-

Clarisse: I-I don't know (she rubs her head)

Eric: You alright? (he stands up slowly)

Clarisse: yeah, just my head hurts, you?