Chapter 1 : Skycrapper

"This is a fantasy based on reality"
.
.
.
Staring at the view behind those window, looking at the people doing in the night. That what the young prince doing. He will be the king of Insomnia in the future, after he got married to a princess. But for now, he is single.

"Prince Noctis, we're almost arrived at the skycrapper." The driver said to the young prince. Noctis Lucis Caelum, that was the young prince name.

Noctis get out from the car, looking at the skycrapper. Inside, there a ball for the peace making between Insomnia and Tenebrae kingdom. Contact between the Lucis Caelum and Nox fleuret bloodline to be one.

Noctis went up to the highest floor. When he got there, he saw a beatiful blonde haired woman with purple locks staring at him.

"Good evening, you must be Price Noctis Lucis Caelum." The woman said, smiling a bit.

"Indeed, and you must be Lady Stella Nox Fleuret." Noctis said, taking her hand and kiss her knuckles. She giggle slightly, and pull her hand away, "Isn't it a beautiful night, Prince?"

Noctis nod at her statement. She wander to a painting that was put on the wall. Noctis followed her from behind.

"Do you know the story of Etro?" Stella asked to Noctis who was behind her.

"I know, but only the short one." Noctis replied. Stella just give him a kind smile, "I see. Well I would like to tell you about her."

Noctis just nod in respond. Stella look at the starry sky, begin to tell the story;

"Her Providence sought nothing.

Her Providence made nothing.

She but looked on, silent in Her sorrow.

The Goddess pitied mortals, destined as they were to die, and so She deigned to intervene in the hour of their greatest peril.

She averted cataclysm that was to be, and put to rest the ones who would have robbed so many of what time fate had ordained.

Her compassion did not end at this.

The Goddess pitied also those subjected to that fate of Focus, crueler still than death.

To them She sent Her messengers, to deliver hope when all was lost."

"You know a lot of this Etro." Noctis complement to Stella. She look back at him and smile, "Thanks, it's all because of the book that mother bought me when I was little."

CRASH

The window broken by a ship that crash there. Soldiers of android come out from there and start to attack. Panic filled the once peaceful skycrapper.

"I have to go, it's nice to meet you Prince Noctis." Stella said as she walk away. Noctis just nod and summon his weapons. He has to protect this skycrapper, especially from the Magitek Troops of Nifhleim, Lucis's biggest enemy.