insta | twentyfive

Lee Dabin

It was finally the day, the day I was waiting for.

I smiled to myself knowing I was finally going to see Nancy after two months of persuading her.

I was nervous, excited and happy that I couldn't sleep for the past three days.

I haven't felt this feeling before, it was like I was falling in love and that's what I feared the most.

The thought of love once disgusted me when I realized I was falling in love with the wrong people.

But there was something about Nancy, something that I wanted to risk.

Now I was in front of my closet debating on what to wear.

Sure I had plenty of clothes but I wanted something simple but enough to impress the her.

Finally I took out some black shorts and a cropped long sleeve that displayed my perfectly toned abs.

"I bet she's going to drool once she sees me."

I smirked to herself, then decided to take a photo for my fans that I adored so much.

After multiple clicks I decided on one and uploaded it to instagram.

I went on to check the time and it was time to leave the house, the party starts at 8 and it was already 7:30.

Debating on which car to take, I decided on my red Ferrari.

As I grew closer to JooE's house, I can feel my heart thumping loudly.

I was scared of the younger's reactions, I didn't want to disappoint.

Finally after twenty minutes of driving, I reached the destination, it was one of the most well known clubs of Seoul.

I went inside and I was greeted by almost everyone I bumped into, I knew pretty much everyone.

I guess, it was the perks of being a celebrity.

My heart was beating like crazy, knowing that I was going to meet Nancy any time now.

I scanned the place looking for a certain short brunette but sadly I couldn't find her.

Luckily I bumped into JooE, Nancy's bestfriend.

"Yeonwoo unnie! oh my god, I missed you." JooE ran to me, hugging me real tight.

"I missed you too tropicana, how are you and Hyebin?" I teased, making the latter blush.

"We're doing good unnie, she asked me out and now we're dating." JooE squealed.

"I'm happy for you guys! Anyway have you seen Nancy?"

"what? she's coming?!" JooE said in shock knowing her bestfriend doesn't like parties.

"Yes, I think she said she was coming for you."

"That's a lie, she doesn't come to my parties, I wonder what has gotten into her." I was now just as confused as her.

"wait... oh my god, now that I think about it, I think she came for you." JooE said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't want to assume but that's impossible." I shook her head but at the same time making my heart fluttered at the possibility.

"Just think about it unnie, I'm not wrong."

"Whatever you say JooE, anyway I'll wait for her, go enjoy your party." I laughed and dismissed the blonde.

"Okay unnie, have fun with Nancy but not too much fun." JooE laughed and ran away making me shake my head.

Nancy Mcdonie

Black or white?

I fidget around my room, not knowing what to wear because somehow I wanted to make a good impression.

I shook my head, I couldn't seem to find an outfit though my closet was filled.

Finally, I decided on an outfit and no lie, I look good.

I was pretty much late for the party but I was too caught up on picking an outfit.

Honestly I was questioning myself on why I agreed to go to the party. Maybe because I wanted to unwind.

because you were bothered of Taeha being too close to Yeonwoo.

I shook my head, that was a stupid thought, why would I be bothered?

After getting ready, I went to my car and drove to the club.

I went ahead and saw the party was packed with famous people and I greeted everyone I knew.

There was a lot of people but my eyes were scanning for someone in particular.

I was definitely not looking for Yeonwoo.... okay maybe I am.

Suddenly I felt nervous, my heart was beating fast at the thought of meeting her.

My eyes roamed around the room, I couldn't seem to find her due to the dim lights, so I decided to go by the bar calm my nerves.

I went to take a seat and requested for a drink, it wasn't strong, it was just enough to calm my nerves.

As I was drinking peacefully, I felt tap behind making me look behind.

At that moment, I was frozen in place, it was like my heart fell at the sight.

she was there, she was right in front of me.

"Hi babygirl, you look so beautiful in person."

a/n another cliffhanger sksksk wonder what will happen next