❦BLACK BERRY❦

Start from the beginning

"You've been so tense," Jimin says, fingers spanning across Yoongi's neck before he kneads his fingers into his shoulders, legs moving to wrap around his waist. Yoongi growls lowly in content, head falling between his shoulders.

"Like I said, you're a brat, you make me... tense," he says, eyes closing as Jimin's magic fingers release some of the tension.

"I'm sorry, baby," jimin coos with a giggle. He thinks he can do this. He thinks he can stray away from the gang for now. What will really happen when he's on break? Nothing, right? He'll bounce back in no time and everything will be as normal. Hopefully.

He doesn't want to be out of the loop but what he has with yoongi is beyond him wanting to be in the gang and not have his old, boring life as he puts it.

"So fucking bored," jimin whines out, hanging off the couch upside down, scrolling through channels, his feet propped up on the back of the couch.

"Maybe if you went out and did something for a change and not mope around the house in your pyjamas all day," Yoongi sighs as he walks into the living room, flipping through the mail and Jimin scrunches his nose, rolling his eyes as the older throws the mail onto the coffee table. He scratches the back of his head as he walks off somewhere else In the house.

Jimin wants attention from his boyfriend, kicking his feet wildly to catch it. "Well what did you expect? I'm not allowed to do shit with the gang."

"Doesn't mean you're on house arrest and have to laze around, go out and look at clouds or some bullshit like that, we need groceries we can't just eat instant ramen from the convenience store and take out all the time, go buy some," Yoongi sighs.

"Can't we have a date night?" Jimin asks.

"Last time we tried having a date night the restaurant got shot up, hence it's part of the reason why you're taking a break."

"Then let's do what normal couples do, not some fancy ass restaurant, let's go to the mall and buy me cute clothes, and buy you something other than t-shirts and jeans."

"Great we can buy you something other than skin tight, short shorts, maybe something more proper and less revealing," Yoongi says, sitting Jimin up who complains but he doesn't feel all the blood rushing to his head anymore as Yoongi sits down, putting jimin's head in his lap which he ends up liking better, snuggling into Yoongi more, the older rubbing his tummy and jimin enjoys the affection Yoongi gives him.

"You like my revealing clothes though," he says, teaching up and booping Yoongi's nose.

"It's starting to get colder now and I don't want you to get frostbite because you want to look sexy."

"But I want to look sexy for you," jimin says in a 'duh' tone.

"You already are," Yoongi says, rubbing his hand against jimin's thigh, he's wearing his Calvin Klein's and a comfortable hoodie now and wool socks.

"So we'll go!" Jimin chirps, hopping up from the couch and running off upstairs to get changed and Yoongi shakes his head.

Jimin was quite easy to please.

He likes attention and affection, clothes, food and sex. If you supply any of them or all, he'll be putty in your hands.

"Cute," jimin coos as they walk in a store at the mall, looking at the clothes on the racks, trying to find some things he'll like and he's loving it all, Yoongi picking at the clothes on the racks.

"I'm hungry, we already brought a bunch of bags to the car from other stores, and I'm carrying all these right now," yoongi complains, showing off his arms full of bags and Jimin peers over at him, rolling his eyes.