Chapter Three

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter, I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Niall didn't understand, How could he? It's hard walking away from a thing like drug dealing. The main boss who runs the whole institution, He dosen't take to kindly to people betraying him. Once you work for him that's it, Unless he lets you go, I know I did wrong, I know I shouldn't have turned to him, But when your desperate and trying to provide for the person you love, You do stupid things, You do things your more then likely to regret. The only reason I started up drug dealing was to provide for Niall, I'm not blaming him for my mistakes, My mistakes are my own I take full responsibility for them, I just wanted to make him happy but all I ended up doing was losing his trust. So here I am about to probably be boiled alive, I was going to tell the big boss man I was walking away, I doubted I would be walking away from him in one piece though. 

Niall's Pov:

I woke up from my sleep noticing my body felt cold, Normally when this happened I would just lean over and feel the warmth radiating from Zayn's body, But not today, Today I leaned over and there was nobody there. I sat up confused, I rose from the bed searching the flat for a note, Nothing. My phone was laying on the kitchen table so I picked it up, No missed calls or texts from Zayn, What the hell was happening? The first few times I called he never answered, I understood that, I mean, maybe he couldn't hear his phone ringing, But after the 10th time I began to worry, This wasn't like him to just disappear not leaving a note and most of all to not even call. Our dog Boris walked into the room and I picked him up giving him a quick cuddle.

"Where's your other daddy eh?" I said to him, Yes we call the dog our baby nothing wrong with that. I decided to take a quick shower and walk the dog maybe he would be home when we got back. 

Hours later Zayn still wasn't home, I was beyond the point of worrying now, He wasn't answering any of my calls, All different crazy thoughts began running through my mind, What if he's hurt? What if he collapsed somewhere? What if hes left me? I mean I know we made up he was fine this morning, So where was he? Why wasn't he here? Why wouldn't he answer my calls. Maybe he got sick of my constant questions or me holding him back, What if he's walked out on me? My body began to feel numb at this thought, I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"I know it's early but can you come round I really need you".

Not even half hour later there was a knock on my door, I knew it wasn't Zayn because he would use his key, I walked slowly to the door opening it.

"Harry" I cried out falling into Harry's already open arms. 

"What's happened Ni? Where's Zayn?" Harry asked, Concern filling his voice.

"I don't know" I whispered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He replied pulling away from the hug. 

"I-i-d-d-o-o-n't-k-now H-H-h-harry" I cried finally letting my emotions get the better of me. Harry pulled me into his arms yet again kicking the front door shut with his foot, He whispered soothingly into my ear telling me to take deep breaths. 

"Come on Ni, lets go sit down you can tell me everything" We walked slowly into the sitting room dropping down on the small couch that sat there. Harry turned around so he was facing me, I positioned myself on the couch so I was facing Harry too. 

"What happened Ni?" Harry asked, I took a deep breath before speaking. 

"Zayn's been lying to me Haz, Ever since we moved into this fucking flat he's been lying, Remember he said he had a job? Well he fucking dosen't the whole time I thought he was at work. He was actually out selling drugs, I found out this morning, I found the drugs in his jacket and I confronted him about them, He told me it was the only way he could get money, Especially for this place he said he done it all for me, I made him choose, He told me he would stop Haz" I said taking a deep breath.

"Ok, Then what happened?" Harry replied calmly. 

"We just cuddled, He kept saying he was going to stop and he said how I couldn't leave him, We ended up cuddling and kissing and then well-" Harry cut me off mid sentence.

"Ok! I don't need to know the horny details mate" Harry chuckled, I laughed softly before continuing. 

"Ok well we made love, Only when I woke up he wasn't here, There was no note, He won't answer my calls, I left it a few hours thinking maybe he just popped out, But he hasn't Haz, He hasn't come home, Horrible thoughts keep running through my head, What if he's hurt, Or what if he's left me" I replied, Harry shook his head before throwing his arms around me. 

"Ni, Zayn worships the ground you walk on, He would never leave you, Not even a hurricane could pull him away from you, There's something more to this and were going to find out what, I'm going to stay here for the rest of the night, If he still hasn't called by the morning, Were going to have to call the police Ni" Harry replied, I nodded my head. Harry then pulled out his phone, By the looks of it he was sending a text.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"We need to find out everything we can about this drug dealer Ni, We need to talk to the only person who knows Zayn better then he knows himself, We need Louis, He can answer any questions we have about this drug dealer. He might know where Zayn is" Harry replied, I hung my head, While Harry stood up holding the phone against his ear, When somebody answered the phone Harry walked out the room. 

I kept my head down, Why couldn't love ever be easy? Why couldn't we go back in time? To times where things were so simple, I wish magic existed, If it did I could find out where my Zayn was, I stood up walking to our little balcony area, I looked out into the night sky, Zayn wherever you are, Whatever happens, However long it takes I'm going to find you.