Part 1

Mikey pov
Every day i wake up and tell myself why do i woke up again?.

I hear voices of steps of my brothers and this guide enough at they are wake up,and they are doing their natural thing's like every day

Donnie is heading to the kitchen and brought some coffee for himself,and raph goes to eliminate his punching bag and finally Leo going to see the re for his favorite show space hero's.

I must stand up out off the bed, but I really don't want to met anyone I just want to dive in dark place,But I can't do this, or else they will screaming on me because I didn't make breakfast yet,I walked out of bed and sighed hard. I walked towards the door of my room.

On my way to the door, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself sad. I was very sad to see how I had become in the most severe degree of depression, and this was my truth, but whoever came out of that door was only a deceitful person who put the mask of happiness so that no one would worry.

I completed my way to the door and grabbed the door grip. I trembled and said to myself,should I get out?, Well it's time to go and get ready for a new day of stress and insults,I put my fake smile and opened the door and went out.

The first thing I have ever seen was raph and he was crushe the bag, he looked too me and he still fighting the bag, i smile more than before hoping that he says something nice to me even if it very simple

mikey: good morning raph

he stops crushing the bag and said to me
raph: good morning?!it's Will become the time of training and you still sleeping,and the breakfast not made even where is the good if i will be near you? Go and make the breakfast quickly

mikey smiling: Oh you are right it will be come the time to training and I did not attend breakfast, Oh sorry raph i will make him quickly haha

raph snarl strongly, i notes that and run fast to the kitchen.

On my way to the kitchen, I met Donnie carrying his coffee cup.
I smiled and said good morning to him. He exchanged an artificial smile. Well, I'm artificial, but it looks more real than his smile.

I finished my way to the kitchen, I opened the frieze first to tell my cat Good morning, she smiled a warm smile and licked my face, I said to myself, "At least there is someone loves me".

I began to prepare breakfast quickly, i make eggs and bacon with orange juice, really would it be difficult to make breakfast themselves?،I called on everyone to come and eat their food،First one came was Donnie and sat calmly eating his food,Then Raph entered, shouting, "Do not do this again, everyone stops doing their thing's because of you, you idiot"

And took his place and sat down

mikey:Ah, I'm sorry it's my fault, I'll notice the next time

Raph: It's rather to do this or I'll kill you

I said from under my breath mikey:Do not worry you're doing this every day

Raph:Did you say something I could not hear because you were talking how to describe it as the weak idiot.

I did not say anything and smiled and left the kitchen I feel my heart torn more than before My eyes were filled with tears that wanted to come down and comfort me But unfortunately if I cried now that means that Raf's words are true and that I am weak. I do not say that tears are weak but at least I do not want to cry in front of them and More unfortunately, Leo appeared in front of me.

Leo: Hey, Mikey, you looks upset. Did something happen?

Mikey:no.

Leo: Are you sure?

Mikey:yep.

Leo:as you like.

I smiled and finished my way, and Leo completed his way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen:
Leo: Hey guys,I saw Mikey when I was coming here and he seemed upset. Did anything happen?

Raph:Do not care about that weak

Leo:This is what happened,Raph why do not you be a little nice towards your little brother?

Raph:My little brother? I do not name this weak even my brother

Leo shouting angrily: Raph, what nonsense do you say? What if mikey heard you?

Raph:First, I don't care if he hear me or not this is the truth, second, this is not a nonsense and you know this is well, that Mikey is useless for the team, he only brings trouble to us,I don't know why mikey in the team

Leo:Because he is our brother

Raph:Only in order to this?, Exposure of our lives we all risk because of a mistakes of the biggest mistake presence?Open your eyes leo, and choose the right decision which no displays the life of the team to risk.

Leo:...i.....i don't know.....

And here I was very shocked no one knew that I was listening to their entire conversation,Damn to my phone, which I have forgotten In the kitchen, without him I could not hear my brothers betraying me , And my heart would still contain some small cracks instead of destroying half of it completely.
I walked to my room with a quick rush but without a sound so they did not know I was there.

Donnie From under his breath:It's good that Mikey is not here.
.............................................
To be Continued