"And if you touch the floor while in sleep mode...Walk the dog!"

"How cute!" Miho cheers.

"What? It's just the old walk the dog." Anzu states not impressed.

Jounouchi backs away, pale as if he had just been hit. "Then I'll show you an even more amazing technique! Loop to loop!"

Yuugi ducks behind me as I move to the side, while Miho and Anzu duck their head as the loop-to-loop goes out of control. "That's dangerous!" Anzu scolds.

"Jounouchi!" I scold.

Honda walks in and catches the yo-yo, stopping the out-of-control movement. "Hey, Jounouchi! Don't bring toys to this sacred learning institution!"

Jounouchi scoffs and turns away, giving Honda his back. "An old man like you wouldn't understand the appeal of yo-yos."

"Old man?" Honda yells, annoyed.

Stars appear in Miho's eyes as they shimmer. "But it's so cool. Miho wants to try the yo-yo, too!"

Honda stops what he is doing and jumps in front of Miho, fists clenched. "What are you saying, Miho-chan? If anything were to happen while you were playing with a yo-yo..." He places his hands on her shoulders. "If anything happened...Miho-chan...please...Just don't do the yo-yo. It's dangerous. Too dangerous."

"You're the dangerous one," Jounouchi states dryly.

"But...Honda-kun is partially right." Anzu agrees thoughtfully. "Did you hear that story? About the vagrant group with the yo-yos. Not only do they take money, but they also use yo-yos as weapons to attack people. Many of our school's students have fallen victim, it seems."

"What? Is that true?" Jounouchi questions surprised.

I nod my head. "Grandfather told me. The group is getting more violent."

"A yo-yo isn't a tool for hurting people..." Yuugi mutters sadly.

"Yuugi is right." Jounouchi agrees. "Alright! I will properly punish those idiots!" He suddenly announces.

~~~At Game~~~

As soon as we left the school gates, Hedwig flew down to rest on my shoulder, and Padfoot quickly jumped into my arms. "Hedwig, Padfoot, did you cause any mischief today?" Hedwig lets out a screech, and Padfoot lets out a bark. That's a no, then.

"Ah, Hedwig! Padfoot!" Yuugi exclaims happily before stroking the pair of them.

We get home, and we head into Yuugi's room. Hedwig sits on the desk while I sit on the other chair, Padfoot still in my arms. Yuugi sits down at his desk and rummages through his bag. "A vagrant group that uses yo-yos? It's Jounouchi-kun...I suppose he really is going to confront them. I wonder if he'll be okay?"

"He'll be fine. You just have to believe in him." I add softly.

"Yeah!" Yuugi agrees cheerfully.

I let a soft chuckle before returning to my room and wishing Yuugi good night. I place Padfoot on his bed next to Hedwig's cage, which is also open. I get another set of pyjamas (A silver kimono-style nightie with a ribbon around the waist and bow) and head to my bathroom for a quick shower.

 I get another set of pyjamas (A silver kimono-style nightie with a ribbon around the waist and bow) and head to my bathroom for a quick shower